3

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Tyler and Ethan watched from over Mark's shoulders as he texts Jack for the first time. Their eyes darting back and forth to each letter he presses.

Mark: Hi Jack! It's Mark. Just wanted to say I'd love to have froyo with you. What day will we be going? c:

"Annnnndddd... SEND!" Mark pressed send before looking at his two friends. "There. Happy now?" He crosses his arms.

Ethan squealed happily. "Yes! My ship is coming true!" He yells, jumping up and down.

Tyler lifts Ethan up to make him stop jumping. He was lifted up a good foot or two due to the height difference.

The pink one of the group rolls his eyes. "Shut up," he says, phone buzzing in his hand. Mark peeks at his screen, seeing it was a reply from Jack.

Jack: hey baby. I was thinking maybe today if you want? I have an extra helmet for my motorcycle in my locker.

Mark peeks a look at his friends, who were nodding frantically. He sighs.

Mark: Sure. But on one condition.

Jack: That is...?

Mark: No butt grabs.

Jack: :c
> BUT WHAT IF THE DATE GOES AMAZING AND YOU WANNA DO THE DIRTY?

Mark: No. I don't even kiss until the second date so I doubt we'll do that tonight.

Mark gasps as Ethan takes his phone, typing for him.

Mark: but things might come up and I might give you an exception. ;)

Ethan hands his phone back as he presses send. The three gaylords  (sorrynotsorry) look over to where Jack sat with his friends, cheeks going red as he read the text. He texts back.

Jack: I hope it goes well either way. Sex or not, I just want you to have a great time tonight. ♡

Mark's cheeks went as pink as his hair, butterflies in his chest fluttered for a moment. God, he's such a flirt.

Jack: Really. I hope I didn't make you believe I'm just here to get into your pants. I honestly like you, Mark.

Mark: I'm flattered, Jack. I hope this date goes well too.