16

Author's Note: Art was made by me. Have some sexy 62% Irish muscles.
-----

Jack held Mark close the whole time, both of them drunk by now. They've also discovered that Mark can't process alcohol very well. He was already drunk after a quarter of his drink and had to stop before he could reach half of the bottle since he was nearly wasted.

Jack kissed Mark's cheek. "Let's go to the deck," he shouts over the loud music.

"Okay!" Mark followed Jack upstairs and to the deck connected to the guest room. (Apparently, Jack was close friends to the host of the party and has come to the place more than just a few times. So, he knew where everything was at.)

Jack opened the slider door and walked on, holding Mark's hand. "Look at the sky," he says.

"It's so beautiful!" Mark slurrs, smiling brightly. He continued to gaze up at the night sky as Jack wrapped his arms around his waist, his chest against Mark's back.

Jack kissed his cheek, smiling. "It's not as beautiful as you."

Mark's cheeks went red, most likely from the alcohol. "You're so cheesy," he turned around and kissed Jack, wrapping his arms around his neck. He tugged on Jack's sweater, getting cold.

Jack chuckles, smiling. He took it off and slipped the sweater onto Mark. He watched as the tiny pink man snuggle into it, mumbling "I'm keeping this" into the fabric.

Mark snuggles into Jack's chest as Robin (Who was the host of the party) walked onto the deck.

"There's games downstairs if you want to join. Then there will be fireworks at midnight," Robin informed before retreating back into the house.

Jack looks at Mark, pulling the hood up over his head. He chuckles, watching Mark basically disappear into the fabric. "Ready to go play games?"

Mark smiles at him. "Yep!"

He picked his lump-of-a-sweater boyfriend up and carried him downstairs, where everyone was huddled around in groups. One was huddled around, playing duck-duck-goose as another group was playing spin-the-bottle.

Mark looked at all the people, frowning a bit. "They're all boring," he mumbles.

Jack smirks and leans into his ear. "I have other ideas~" he purrs.

Mark's eyes widened and stares at him. He nods. "Let's do yours," he says.

Jack kissed his cheek and carried him back upstairs.