25 [*FINAL*]

Author's note: This will most likely be the final chapter unless you guys want a sequel?
-----------

Mark held Jack's hand as they sat in the back of the uber, on their way to Mark's house to say their last goodbyes until they had to leave. "I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot here but can we stop by the graveyard too?" He asks. "I.. I want to say bye to my dad."

Jack looks at him, his eyes a bit wide. "Of course. We have a few hours until we board the plane," he says.

Mark looks at him, giving a small smile. "Thanks, Jacky," he leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss, which Jack returned greatly. They pull away and split the payment for the uber driver. As they got out, Mark's mother was already standing outside the front door and on the porch.

Mark's mother engulfed him into a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you, my baby angel," she kissed all over his face.

"I'm going to miss you too, Mama. I'll call you every night and send you cards on every holiday. We'll visit whenever we can," Mark says, smiling. "If you're ever lonely, don't forget you can always annoy Thomas."

She softly laughs. "I won't forget, Mark."

After a few more minutes if chatting, most of it was Mark's mother reminding them the basic everyday nesscessities like to shower or to eat. Mark sighs and gently grabs his mother's shoulders.

"I get it mom, I need to be hygienic and to take care of myself. I'm already handling myself, I think I can handle taking care of three," he says softly.

"Three?" She gasps, immediately understanding. "You better send me photos of the baby, mister," she points to him, arms crossed. "Got it?"

Jack decides to butt in. "You're getting pictures. Printed and dated," he says, resting his head on Mark's shoulder with a smile.

She nods and kissed Jack's forehead. "Take good care of my son. I don't want him to call me crying saying that you were terrible or something."

"Will do, ma'am."

Mark pulls away. "We're going to see dad," he adds. "And the cemetery closes soon."

She nods, understanding. "Alright. Call me when you land, okay?"

He nods. "I will, Mama. Don't worry."

They went back to the uber, which took them to the nearby cemetery. Mark paid the driver and hopped out the car, Jack following behind him. As Jack looked around, he noticed that the cemetery was actually kept clean. The gates looked like they were polished, the headstones were dusted so no dirt piled on them, and so on.

Mark takes a deep breath and grabbed Jack's hand, leading him down the path and towards the middle of the cemetery, where Mark sat at a headstone.

Jack sat next to him. "So this is your father?" He asks.

Mark nods and pulls a small light purple picture frame out of his jacket pocket. He kissed the picture and sets it down on the grass. The picture was of a younger Mark and his father messing around in the garden. His father had an arm around his chest as he tugged his ear while Mark was laughing a flailing his arms. Around them were various roses on the right and lilacs on the left with chocolate vines growing up the side of the house.

Mark was mumbling some words then stood up, resting his hand on the headstone. "I love you, dad," he says. "Come on, Jack. Let's go before we miss our plane."

Jack stood up, kissing his cheek. "Let's."