21

Author's Note: You guys freaked out because Jack called Mark "Sweets". Are you still alive after spazzing out like that?
-----

Jack stood at the front doors of the school on Thursday, holding a spare jacket and helmet, waiting for Mark. He grins, seeing him walk up in an all purple and blue outfit with a matching flowercrown to go with it.

"Ready to go?" Mark asks.

"Yes, but I got you something first," Jack grins and hands the helmet and jacket to him.

Mark looked at the design on the back of the jacket was a pink mustache with blue, purple, and white flowers surrounding it. He looked at the helmet, which also had flowers on it.

"Do you like it?" Jack grins, yet nervous.

Mark smiles brightly and nods, hugging him. He slipped the two items on and hopped onto the bike with Jack. He held onto him by his waist as Jack began to ride them to the hospital.

Soon enough, they arrived and had to rush inside since it was almost time for his appointment. Mark checked in right when a nurse called his name.

"Fischbach?" The nurse called. Mark's head perked up. "The doctor will see you now."

Jack followed Mark as the nurse led then to the room. The nurse did the usual check up, checking his height, weight, blood pressure, and so on until walking out due to the doctor arriving."

The doctor clocked her pen, hopping onto her chair. "Good morning. How are you two doing?"

Jack smiles, holding his lover's hand. "We're doing good," which Mark nods in agreement with.

"That's good. So I heard that you've been throwing up a lot recently, Mark. Is that right?"

"Uh, yes. It's been happening for less than a month," he says.

The doctor hums, glancing up from her laptop. "Have you been sexually active?"

Marks cheeks flared red, hesitantly nodding his head. "Um... yes."

"Have you been drinking lately?"

"Not exactly? The last and only time I've drank was the day before all of this started. I barely drank half the bottle."

After a few more questions, the doctor asks Mark to hop onto the examining table, which he does. The doctor checks his heart and so on, moving her stethoscope down to his stomach. She hums.

"I may or may not be wrong but Mark could be pregnant. I cannot perform a scan here due to us not having any of that technology but I can schedule an appointment with my friend at Generous Hospital this weekend for them to do the scan with you. Is that alright?" The doctor looks at them.

Jack glanced at Mark, who had his face stuffed in his hands. He nods, answering for him. "Yes, that's alright. "

The doctor smiles and nods. "One thing I am for certain is that Mark is allergic to alcohol. His liver can barely handle a quarter of a bottle."

Jack nods and said his goodbyes before leaving with Mark. He held onto his lover's arm, escorting him out of the hospital.

"Sean, I can't have a kid!" Mark hissed soon as they were out. Tears threatened to fall.

Jack sighs, gently grabbing Mark's face in his hands. His thumbs rubbed his cheeks. "Baby boo, calm down. There's barely even a month of school left. By next month, we'll be in our own. We'll be in Ireland together and done with all this stupid drama. By then, you'll probably be two, maybe three, months in. You'll be okay. No one will notice the bump."

Mark sighs, shoving his face into his chest. "You're right..."

"If you want, you can wear my shirts and sweaters if your clothes get too tight, alright?" Jack softly kissed the top of his head.

Mark nods into his chest, wrapping his arms around him. "You're too sweet."

"Its probably because of all the cookies and candies I eat."