12 [SMUT]

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Author's Note: Whoops, I dropped a smut. Oh well!
-----

They both soon enough made their way back to the tent. Mark began to get dressed, in sweatpants and one of Jack's spare shirts. Jack got dressed in his boxers and a thick sweater to go with it.

"You look cute in my clothes," Jack says, his hands going down Mark's sides. He grabs Mark's bum roughly.

Mark squeaks, letting him. "I'm aware I do. You tell me it everyday," he hops up a bit, wrapping his legs around his waist as Jack sat on their air mattress. "Mhmm... getting hard again, Daddy?" Mark smirks, leaning close to him.

Jack's breath hitched at the nickname, taking him a moment to comprehend what the hell was happening. He nods a bit.

Mark sways his hips gently, kissing Jack's neck gently. "Well, you were good for the majority of the night. I guess it's only fair if I give you your prize," he says, standing up.

Jack watched as he got on his hands and knees, tugging at Jack's boxers. He takes a deep breath as he takes them off for Mark.

The pink haired boy thanked Jack for helping. He proceeded to kiss his inner thighs, nibbling as he went closer and closer to his lover's crotch. Mark smirks soon as he was close enough and kissed Jack's tip, his hands groping his balls.

He moans, trying his very best to not tug on Mark's hair or buck his hips. Jack watched as Mark flashed him innocent puppy eyes as he took his tip into his mouth. "Fuuuck, Mark~"

Mark squeezed his balls very gently, taking more of him into his mouth. Mark twirls his tongue around, sucking roughly, beginning to bob his head up and down.

Jack couldn't help it. He took a large handful of Mark's pink locks, tugging him closer. He bucks his hips up, towards his face, moaning more. "Ahhh~!"

Mark lets him, not really minding. He bobs his head faster, his nose going in and out of Jack's curly pubes on every bob. (Idk)

Jack moans loudly, feeling Mark's teeth graze gently against his staff, sending him through the roof. "M-Mark! I'm gon- AH!" Jack hit his climax, releasing in his mouth.

Mark pulls away, wiping his mouth, giving Jack a look.

"Fuck. Mark, I'm sorry for not warning you," Jack says, covering his face, ready for Mark to punch him.

Mark chuckles and nuzzles into his side. "It's fine. I just wasn't prepared for the salty taste is all," he kissed his cheek.

Jack smiles, holding him close by his waist. "I love you, Mark."

"I love you too, Jack."