13

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

The night went by, the morning's sunrise just happened in front of the two lovers' eyes. Reds, oranges, and some pinks with yellows mixed in the sky.

"It's so beautiful," Mark says in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you," Jack kissed his cheek, grinning. He pulls Mark closer by his waist.

Mark became a cherry tomato in just pure seconds. He covers his cheeks with his hands, hiding in Jack's side. "My cheeks are almost as hot as you at this point!"

Jack chuckles, twirling the locks of pink hair around. "Pretty little boy," he gently hugged Mark close, swaying side to side as bit. "I love you."

"I love you too, handsome."

(Timeskip)

"Ready to go?" Jack asks Mark, having everything packed. He already started the car, but is now just waiting on Mark, who was picking some flowers by the waterfall.

Mark picked a few more before standing up, nodding. "Yep! Let's get home quick so I can put these in some water," he smiles brightly, walking up.

He nods and leads Mark back to the car. Jack tossed their things into the back and helped Mark into the passenger side before getting in. "Whose house?" Jack asks, looking at Mark.

Mark shrugs. "I'm fine with either of them, really. But if we go to my house, we'll have to be quiet."

Jack nods, thinking. "Let's do yours."

Mark hands him his phone, which had GPS pulled up with his address.

Jack smiles and kissed his cheek, beginning to drive, which didn't last long. His house wasn't that far away since it was about a ten minute drive, but that was including the time it took for Jack to find a detour.

"Damn, that's a lot of flowers," Jack says, pulling into Mark's driveway.

"I planted all of those," Mark smiles brightly.

Jack kissed his cheek. "Well they're gorgeous, Baby Boy."

-----
Author's Note: Happy birthday, Daniel...