10

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack parks the car and got out before helping Mark out. "Help me grab everything," he says. He grabs the tent, food, and his backpack as Mark grabbed his backpack along with another bag.

Jack led Mark up the trail, hiking up the slight mountain until they got to a camp ground. "This seems a bit unsafe," Mark points out.

Jack waves him off. "It's fine. No need to worry so much. I come here all the time."

Mark hesitated but nodded nonetheless. He sets everything down as Jack puts up the tent. "Wait... where will we bathe?" He asks Jack.

"There's a waterfall not that far. Really pretty. We can skinny dip there in a bit if you want," Jack smiles as he takes his jacket off. He sets up their sleeping bags, setting their food inside the tent as well.

Mark blushes a bit, smiling shyly. "Sure. We can go skinny dipping if you want to."

Jack began to choke on (dick) his own saliva, having to do a double take. "I- wait, what- are you serious?" He asks, eyes wide.

He nods. "Yeah. I mean, why not? It's nice to try new things," Mark walks up, hugging Jack.

"So why won't you do me?" Jack whines like a child.

"Because."

Jack whines more. "Come on, let's go," he sets everything else into the tent, grabbing Mark's hand as they hiked to the waterfall.

Mark laughs a bit, squeezing Jack's hand gently. "Someone is eager to see me naked."

Jack spanks Mark with his freehand. "Can't wait to see that ass," he messes around.

Mark flips him off.

Jack smiles more. He began to strip himself of all his clothes, getting to the waterfall. Mark would say his skin was glittering like Edward Cullen in sunlight but... nah. He was just beautiful in Mark's eyes, his frilly and pink filled imagination made the sparkles in his head.

He stared in awe, his body not functioning that Jack was walking up to Mark. When was clearly saying things but his ears couldn't hear.

Jack was able to slip almost all of Mark's clothes off by the time he snapped back to reality.

Jack was completely nude, his grundle stood proud between his legs. "Mark," Jack snapped in front of his face. "Earth to Markimoo."
(Grundle is such a weird word)

Mark gasps, his eyes finally looking up at his beautiful blue eyes. "I, um, fuck. Sorry."

Jack chuckles. "It's fine. I get it. You're probably considering the fact we can have sex or not," he jokes around. He picks Mark up, throwing him into the water, making the pink head squeal in surprise. A looooooooong string of profanities left his lips.

Jack laughs, jumping into the water after. His wet hair turning a dark green color.

Mark swam up to the surface, his hair a dark, hot pink. His cheeks were flushed red. "Don't fucking do that! I could've died!' Mark punches Jack's arm a few times. Enough for a small bruise to form.

"Yeah... but you didn't," Jack smiles. He swims up, pulling Mark close. "Just love me already."

Mark pouts, crossing his arms. "No."

"Yes."

"No.'

"Yes.'

"No."

Jack groans loudly. "For fucks sakes, just be my boyfriend already! I can't wait any longer!" He cried out, begging.

Mark's eyes widened and looks at Jack. "Are you serious?" Mark asks.

"Yes, I'm serious. I've been waiting for you to say 'I'm ready' or some shit but you haven't yet," Jack says, raising his arms, causing some water to splash up.

"I've been waiting for you to say something," Mark replies.

Jack sighs, swimming up close to Mark. Close enough to wrap his arms around his waist. He takes a deep breath. "Mark, will you give me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

Mark wraps his arms around Jack's neck, nodding. "Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend," he smiles.

He grins widely, pulling Mark closely, passionately kissing him. Mark kissed him back, wrapping his legs around Jack's waist. Jack pressed his tongue against Mark's lips, asking for permission. The pink haired boy opens his mouth for Jack, letting his tongue roam around.

They continued, tongues fighting each other as their hands were tangled in the other's hair. The two soon pulled apart, panting.

"I am so ready for this relationship if make out sessions are like that," Mark confesses, panting as he smiles.

Jack softly laughs and kissed his head. "Same here."