6

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack shoves his phone into his pocket before wrapping his arm and outdoor Mark's lower back. "Ready to blast off?"

Mark leaned into him, thinking as he smiled. "Gotta blast off again," replies in return.

Jack smiles and walked him back to his motorcycle, helping Mark put everything on. There was a solid plan inside his head. If one thing goes wrong or off schedule, the plan will break.

Mark watched as Jack hopped onto the bike, driving to the Irishman's house. He decides to look at all the scenery. Trees of different types and houses drifted by them. Indulged into his sight seeing moment, he was oblivious to the fact that Jack was speeding up a bit.

They soon parked in front of a tan, almost yellow house with a brown roof to go with it. Various shades and colors of roses outlined the boarder of the house.

Jack plucks a pink rose from the ground, handing it to Mark, who gladly accepts it as they walked inside.

The two were greeted immediately by an older woman, a laundry basket in her arms. "Sean! This must be that boy you like, right?" She asks. As she spoke, a few strands of hair from her messy bun fell out.

Jack nods. "Yes mom. This is Mark. We're going to be in my room if you need us," he says, grabbing Mark's hand.

Jack's mother pulls a condom out of her pocket, putting it into Jack's free hand. "Be gentle with the lad," she says, rushing off, fast.

"MOM!!"

Mark giggles, watching. "Yeah, be gentle. My ass can't be torn apart in one measly go."

Jack groans in frustration, pulling Mark to him room. The whole place was quite neat and tidy, except for the usual teenage boy things. A few clothes littered the floor around the laundry hamper, clearly too lazy to actually put them in the hamper. A pile of tissues was next to his computer desk.

Mark sets his bag down next to the door before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry for the mess," Jack apologizes. He began to take his leather jacket and boots off.

He smiles and shakes his head. "It's fine."

Jack glances at Mark. "So... what do you want to do?"

Mark shrugs. "Video games?"

"Sure."