4

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Mark sets his books he didn't need to take home into his locker, not noticing the tattooed teen behind him until it was too late. He gasps loudly, feeling arms wrapped around his waist gently. The person's thumbs rub along Mark's V-line.

The pink haired boy looks up, seeing Jack grinning. "Ready to go?" He asks.

"I don't have money though," he mumbles, frowning a bit. He didn't want to but he leans into Jack's chest a bit.

"Dont worry!" Jack grins. "I got it," he closes Mark's locker door, leading him to his own locker. He opens it and pulls a helmet out, along with a leather jacket, handing both of them to Mark.

Mark held them, glancing over the designs. The helmet had a skull design on it, but it was holographic. "Whose helmet is this?" He asks.

"It's my old one. I can get you your own if you want," Jack wrapped an arm around Mark's waist, his other hand gently holding Mark's chin. He smiles.

He shrugs, putting the jacket on. The sleeves were a bit too long but other than that, it was comfy and fit perfectly. Mark follows Jack to his bike.

Jack hops onto his bike, watching as Mark sat behind him. "You have to lean with me, alright? If not, we'll crash."

Mark bit his lip a bit anxiously. He wraps his arms around Jack's waist, hearing the motorcycle's loud purr. "O-okay."

He grins, pushing the screen of Mark's helmet down. His white teeth showed. "You can trust me. I'll go slow," Jack says, doing the same to his own helmet.

The pink-head held him tightly, his heart racing so much, it ached.

Jack revved the bike before beginning to drive down the road, off of school property, going slower than he's used to. He leaned towards the right gently, Mark following in pursuit.

Soon enough, they were at Bloop, the frozen yogurt place. It wasn't that far from the school, but too far to walk and not get lazy.

Jack parks his bike and grabs his keys from the ignition, taking his helmet off as well. He peers at the other, saying, "Come on!"

Mark takes his helmet off, grinning, not noticing that his pink strands of hair was sticking out on various directions. He walks up to Jack, close enough for Jack to grab his hand at least.

They made their way inside, quickly getting their desired flavor before heading to the topping section. Mark got some Oreo crumbs and a few chocolate things, looking over at Jack.

His froyo had a giant pile of various candies on top, a wide variety of them.

Mark softly laughs. "What the fuck, Jack?" He asks, grinning. "Are you even going to eat all of that?"

Jack nods. "Yeah. I'm going to scrape them off and eat them later. I have a flavor divider under them," he smirks.

He shakes his head gently, setting his froyo onto the scale, so did Jack. The green haired man paid for them.

"You two are cute together," the cashier says to them. "Cosmo and Wanda hairstyles?"

Mark's cheeks flared a bright red. "Oh, um, we're n-not dating," he stutters out.

"But this is a date," Jack adds, as if to prove Mark wrong. He grabbed their froyos, thanking the cashier before walking to a table, sitting down.

The other's cheeks were still bright red, glancing up at Jack, watching as he sets Mark's food in front of him, kissing his forehead. "Thank you," he softly says.

Jack grins, lifting his pile of candy off his food from the flavor divider, usually used to get various flavors. "No problem. Where do you want to head next after this?" He politely asks.

Mark shrugs. "Dint know yet."