15

Author's Note: Art was made by me. Fun fact, Jack liked, reblogged, and commented this photo on Tumblr as well. He said "Tiny drummer boy!"
----

Jack sighs, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm so glad she didn't slap me," he mumbles, looking at Mark, who was drying his chest off with his shirt.

"I'm glad as well," he kissed Jack's cheek.

"Want to go to a party tonight?" Jack asks, grinning.

Mark thought for a moment before shrugging. "Why the hell not?" He smiles brightly. "Only if I get to wear your shirt," he wraps his arms around Jack's neck gently.

"Of course, baby," he kissed his cheek. Jack grabbed his ass and hoisted him up into the air, grinning.

Mark kissed the corner of his jaw. "What's happening at the party?" He asks.

"There'll be alcohol- like most high school parties- dancing, music, most likely people getting it on in the middle of the room, and so on," Jack says.

He wraps his legs around Jack's waist, gently biting down the boy's tattooed neck. "That sounds dangerous," he giggles. "But also fun."

Jack laughed with him. "I know. Let's go get ready then."

~ ▪ ~ ▪ ~ ▪ ~ ▪ ~ ▪ ~ ▪

By the time the clock turned 21, the two were ready to go. With Mark in one of Jack's favorite shirts, some (booty) shorts, knee-high socks, and his hair messed up. For Jack, it was a more laid-back attire than usual. He wore a muscle shirt with a sweater, ripped jeans, and his usual black gauges in as well.

Jack helped Mark onto his bike and drove to the party. Loud music from the party could be heard from a mile away, even with the loud motorcycle noses. Jack parked in an empty area on the side of the road. An array of colors flashed through the windows, one that was even smashed. A cord from a TV hung out it, clearly being a part of what was thrown out.

Mark hugged Jack's arm in fear. He's never been to a party like this. The usual... 'parties'... were more like small gatherings with his friends. Sometimes his friends' companions and lovers would join them.

Jack kissed his cheek. "You'll be fine, baby," he whispers in reassurance.

Mark nods, intertwining their fingers together in response.

Jack led him inside, the crowd of people jammed into the place was already scary for Mark. But with someone handing him a beer the first step inside the house was twice as scary. He never drank before.

Jack was knocking back his drink with ease. He's clearly done this more than once. He glanced at his lover, sighing. "Calm down. Just take a deep breath and relax, alright?" He smiles.

Mark does what he was told and nods. "I'll... I'll be fine. Just as long as I'm with you."

Jack's smiles grew a bit bigger. He kissed his cheek. "I love you, Baby."

"I love you too, you big loudmouth," Mark leans over and kissed his nose.