17 [SMUT]

Jack sets Mark on the guest bedroom bed, shuffling out of his pants. As for Mark, he grabs a hair tie from the sidetable and pulls his pink hair into a man bun.

Jack watched as his boyfriend slipped his shorts and undergarments down in one easy swoop. He slipped his boxers off, getting impatient.

Mark purrs, watching him. He props his head up with his arms as he spreads his legs. "Take me, Daddy."

Jack's cheeks flushed and shuffled through his wallet, pulling a condom out and putting it on. He positioned himself between his lover's legs. "Ready?"

Mark groans, rolling his eyes. He grabbed Jack's shoulders, pinning him to the bed. "You're too slow. I'll just ride you."

His blue eyes blinked and watched Mark crawl on top of him.

He lined his entrance up with Jack's peeni before sliding down, taking every bit of him in.

Jack moans in pleasure, Mark's tight spot squeezing him in all the right places. "You feel so good, baby," he groans out.

Mark pants getting use to the intense feeling inside him. Jack was so big in him. He began to move up and down.

(What the hell am I writing. ._.)

He grunts. "Take the bounces easy! You're sitting right on my balls," Jack warns.

Mark mumbles half of an apology, too busy to say the rest. He bounced higher, slamming back down, hitting directly on his prostate. "AH~ FUCK~!" He screams.

Jack grabs Mark's wrists, flipping them over so he was on top. "That's enough of that," he mumbles, smirking. His thrusts were slow yet hard, wanting to hit just the right spots.

He leans up, taking Mark's hair hand out of his bun. "I need this," he kissed his cheek and put it on the base of Mark's peeni, wrapping it twice. It was enough to make a makeshift cockring and not harm him.

Mark whines as his hair fell in front of his face and not being able to cum. "DAAAADDDDDYYYYY" He whines, pouting.

Jack chuckles and moves Mark's legs to be at a different angle. He began to go hard and fast right on his prostate, leaving Mark screaming and twitching from a dry orgasm. I knew he was loud in bed, he smirked.

"Oh my god, please! Please let me cum!! I'll be a good boy for daddy!" He begged, his fingers dug into the bedding.

"Well with a pretty beggar like you, I must have to," Jack took the makeshift cockring off.

"JACK!!" Mark screamed so loud his voice went up a few octaves. He released on his chest as Jack released in the condom.

Jack pulled out and threw it away, grabbing some paper towel for Mark. 

Mark was panting, laying on his back. He giggles dryly. "I was fucked in your clothes," he snuggled into the sweater and shirt, which was all he was wearing.

Jack chuckles and shrugs. "Yeah," he says, cleaning Mark up. "Let's go to my place.".

Mark nods and stood up, shuffling his briefs and shorts back on as Jack put his boxers and pants on. He hopped up. "Let's go say bye to Robin!" He says.

Jack shakes his head, picking Mark up. "That's not how a true Irishman does it. We're doing a classic Irish exiting."

Mark ooo'ed. "How do we do that?"

"You leave without being noticed."

"That sounds boring," he pouts.

Jack shrugs and carried him out of the party, without being noticed.