7

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Mark screams out, his voice going several octaves higher as he played a multi-player- in Mark's words- 'rage game' with Jack. He tries his best to catch back up but the round ended.

... They were playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Jack laughs, setting his red controller down, looking at Mark. "Excuse me but can I please have you in bed if you're that loud?" He asks, joking, yet slightly serious.

The flower boy blushed darkly, covering his cheeks with his hands. "I-I don't know if I'm that loud in bed. I'm still a virgin," he mumbles. He glances at Jack.

Jack smiles and leans against the wooden bed frame. "That's okay. I still have my butt-ginity."

Mark softly laughs, standing up and walking up to Jack. "May I see your tattoos?" He asks, giving him puppy eyes.

The Irishman nods, slipping off his clothing until he was topless. Both his arms had sleeves of tattoos, leading up to his upper chest and a bit on his neck. There was a few roses, skulls, and a few other things. There was a few quotes but there was a name along the top of Jack's left bicep.

"Whose this?" Mark asks, pointing to the name.

"My grandmother. She was one of the biggest influences for me when I was younger," Jack explains. "She thought I wasn't in the hospital room when she died. She was begging to see me, even though I was standing right in front of her," he frowns. He pulls his legs close to his bare chest.

"Oh. I'm sorry for your lost," Mark says. "I have a tattoo dedicated to my dad. It's his favorite flower behind my ear- a lilac."

Jack wraps an arm around Mark. "You have two, right?"

Mark nods. "The lilac behind my ear and two small roses below my collarbone."

He smiles, humming. "Nice. Want to get back to the game?" Jack teases.

He shakes his head. "Fuck no. It could go to hell for all I care."

"r00D."

Mark chuckles and moved so he sat in the same way Jack was, just next to him. He nuzzles his head into Jack's shoulder. "I had fun tonight."

"Want to do this again?" Jack asks.

After a moment Mark hummed. "Yeah. How about tomorrow after school again?"

He smiles. "Alright."

timeskip

Jack parked his motorcycle in front of Mark's house. "Is this it?" He asks.

Mark smiles and nods. Both of them get off the bike, walking to the front door, stopping at it. Mark opens the door looking at Jack. "I'll see you tomorrow, then?"

"Yup. Meet me at my locker," he grins.

Mark smiles and nods. He turns around to walk in, only to turn back around. He grabs Jack's shoulders gently as he kissed his cheek quickly, running inside, giggling like a school girl.

Jack stood still at Mark's front door, jaw dropped to the floor, eyes wide. His cheeks flushed red. He stayed like that for a good few moment.

Jack cheers, jumping up and down, doing a victory dance as he walks back to his bike.

He got his prize.