9

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack and Mark packed their bags, making sure to pack proper clothes, a first aid kit, bug spray, and so on.

Mark began to make his way to Jack's bike only to be stopped by a hand on his wrist. "Huh?" He looks over.

Jack had his backpack on, holding Mark's wrist firmly. "We're not going that way," he says, "my friend is letting me borrow his car."

He nods, following the other to the borrowed Jeep. "Wait, what about food and the tent?" Mark asks, sitting in the passenger side.

Jack pecked his forehead, surprising Mark. "I got it," he smiles. "Stay here," Jack ran back inside, grabbing the tent and food, throwing those into the trunk as well. He sits in the driver's seat, beginning to drive.

"So... Tyler and Ethan asked earlier today when we'll be official."

He chuckles, glancing at his crush. "Seriously?"

Mark nods, smiling. "Yeah. They don't understand. I don't want to go into this relationship only to know nothing about you," he says. "Though, due to our dates, I know you more."

Jack smirks. "Tell me some things you learned then."

Mark tapped his chin, thinking. "Your birthday is February 7th, you're the youngest between your five other siblings, you have a dog named Gizmo, you're from Ireland, your grandmother was extreamly close to you, you love pizza."

"That's pretty basic information," Jack says. "A lot of people know that about me."

"I wasn't done," Mark pouts his lip at him.

"Continue."

"You like being called Daddy, you have a pile of tissues around your desk because you jack-off there, you like pineapple on pizza," Mark made a gag noise, "you play the drums, you like dogs, and you love to touch my butt."

The greenie shrugs. "What can I say? Your butt is a major turn-on."

Mark softly laughs, cheeks going red. "Oh my god. Do you have a boner every time you see my butt or something?"

"Hey, you never check," he smirks.

Mark raised an eyebrow and glanced down a bit. "..."

Jack chuckles. "Haha. I got youUUOH!" Jack grabbed the wheel like his life depended on it as Mark groped him. "Mark!" He screams.

"Daddy!" Mark replies, screaming back. He smirks.

"Goddamn. Don't do that while I'm driving!"

Mark shrugs. "Whatever. You touch my butt whenever you want so I have the right to grope you whenever I want.

Jack rolls his eyes. Playfully rolling his eyes away