23

A few days later, Mark sat in the nearly-empty and quiet room where everyone took their final tests for their entire high school carrier. He brushed his pink hair (which slightly faded into an orange-yellow) out of his face and glanced to the person next to him on his right.

At that moment, the person looks back at Mark, blowing him a kiss.

Mark smiles brightly, glad that Jack was next to him rather than someone who he hated or an annoying turd.

He got to the final question with only twenty minutes to go. He takes a deep, shakey breath and read the mathmatic story problem-- which was much easier than he expected. Mark glanced at the time one last time. Ten minutes left.

He stood up and grabbed his bag, carrying it to the front of the room where a teacher was collecting it 

"See you at graduation," the teacher kindly says, smiling as they hand Mark's phone back to him.

Mark awkwardly nods towards them and sat down on the chairs outside the room as he waits for Jack. His hand rested under his shirt, rubbing small hearts onto his stomach.

~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~

Ten minutes later, Mark hears the loud final timer go off, seeing the crowd of seinors shuffle out. None of them with green hair.

He stood up, walking around the hall in attempt to find Jack. Where could he go?

All of a sudden, two familiar arms wrap around Mark's waist as he is picked up and twirled around. "Hey baby!" The voice of the person greets.

Mark knew immediately who the kidnapper was. "Jack!! Let me go!!" He squeals, giggling.

He sticks his tongue out at his boyfriend, his tongued piercing noticeable as it flashed under thw flourecent lights. "Nope!"

Mark whines, kicking his legs. "Pleeaasseee?"

He dramatically sighs and sets him down. "Such a party pooper. I just wanted to have fun with you."

Mark sighs, rolling his eyes as He pushed his hand firmly on Jack's chest. "Hun, you and I both know that your type of party is different than mine.'