5

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack watched as Mark ate his froyo. A bit of chocolate syrup was on his chin. He smiles, seeing how happy Mark was. He thought this whole date was going to go wrong in the first ten minutes.

Luckily, it was the complete opposite. The two started off with awkward chatter, but soon in turned into a full conversation filled with bright smiles and giggles. The awkward tension that was built up from the whole day quickly vanished, almost as if it was never there in the first place.

"Mark?" Jack peeks up. "I'm having fun," he smiles, thanking a small breath before continuing. His hands fiddled with the blue plastic spoon. "So I was wondering if we can do this again?"

The pink haired boy glanced at the other, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "I want to go to your house after this. Before I answer that question, of course. If we're going to try this whole 'date' thing, then I want to meet your parents " he smiled.

The teenage boy cheekily grins. "Okay! My older siblings might be annoying then," Jack says, chuckling. He rests his head on his hand, which was propted up by his elbow. He surfs his phone, texting his mom that Mark would be coming over.

Mark finished and took care of their froyo bowls, leaving his bag and one on Mark's chair.

Jack glanced at Mark before grabbing his phone, seeing himself in Mark's phone as 'Jack', he changes the contact name to 'Daddy 🍆💦', chuckling. He puts Mark's phone back where he found it.

Mark came back, slipping his jacket back on, stopping when he sees a notification pop up on his phone.

Daddy 🍆💦: cute ass. ;)

Jack holds back a laugh, seeing that mark turns towards him, taking Jack's phone. "I'll be right back," is all Mark says before heading to the bathroom with Jack's phone, a wide smirk on his face.

Jack waited, kicking his legs under the table until Mark returned. He takes his phone back, seeing that Mark's contact changed.

Other than Mark's number and email, everything was different or was added. Now it said Mark's address, his Facebook was connected, his name was now 'Baby Girl ♡', and his contact photo was of Mark pulling his shirt collar down to show off a very tiny (but adorable) flower tattoo under his collarbone.

Jack felt blessed, fully knowing he was grinning like an idiot.