19

Author's note: *falls onto knees and sobs* Mark is too pure and adorable. Also, short because it's late.
-----

Jack sighed and rubs Mark's back as he threw up into the toilet for the 5th time this week. "You should go to the doctors, babe," he says, holding his pink bangs out of his face.

Mark shakes his head, flushing and wiping his mouth with some toilet paper. "No, it's just a stomach bug, probably. It'll go away in a few days," he says, beginning to brush his teeth.

He sighs heavier this time. "Or it could be something major. Maybe food poisoning, you're dying, allergic to something you ate, you're pregnant, a major illness that could probably lead to stomach cancer," Jack says, crossing his arms over his chest.

Mark kissed his cheek, walking out of the bathroom with Jack following. "It's nothing like that, trust me," he changed his clothes, slipping his shirt off.

"I'm just worried, Love," Jack wraps his arms around his waist from behind. He snuggles his face into Mark's neck. "I don't want to see my baby boy in pain."

Mark turned around in his arms, wrapping his around Jack's neck loosely. "I know, Hun. But you need to learn how to not overreact. You do it too much when a simple situation looks major to you."

Jack shrugs. "I care deeply about you," he squeezed his butt playfully. "Have you been doing squats?" He asks. "It has a firm jiggle to it."

Mark giggles. "Yes. But you can stop saying that. You say it nearly every other day."

Jack shrugs once more. He kissed his rose tattoo under his collarbone, smiling. "I love you."

"I love you too," Mark smiles. He pulls away, slipping a light purple sweater on that sagged off his shoulders a bit. He feels Jack massage his thumbs into his hips.

"Stay still," he leans over and bit on Marks skin, making a hickey on the base of his neck. "There. Now no boys will be looking at my baby like a snack."

Mark giggles.