18

Mark shot up in bed, stumbling to the nearest bathroom to throw up into. He emptied out his insides before flushing, standing up. He felt nauseous, everything hurting. Mark brushed his teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

Jack glanced up from the kitchen table, grinning. "Morning."

Mark waves, recognizing it as Jack's house. "Morning. What're you doing?"

"Looking through the mail. Seeing if I got accepted into a college I wanted," Jack wraps an arm around Mark's waist, pulling him into his lap with a grin.

Mark rubs his eyes. "College? You're seriously going the moment you graduate?"

"Well, yeah. Just because I'm the bad boy in the school doesn't mean I want a good education. What about you?" He asks.

"Taking a year or two off to save up. I want to move out before starting college again. I want to go into something dealing with gardening or plants so I can open my own shop."

Jack hums, nodding. "How about we move to a place near whatever college I get accepted to? Together."

Mark pecked his lips. "Perfe--" Mark shot up from his spot, rushing towards the bathroom.

Jack grind, chuckling. "You really can't handle your alcohol!" He called out, opening a letter when Mark shuffles back to his lover. He rubs Mark's back.

"No need to rub it in. It's most likely the Korean side of me," Mark mumbles.

"I'm not. It's just cute is all. I'll always wee your cute and innocent side forever then, other than your wasted side," Jack says.

Mark smiles a bit. "Thanks, Jack."

Jack nods, setting the open letter to the side. "California or Ireland?"

Mark looks at him, confused.

"California or Ireland?"

He shrugs. "Ireland?" He shrugs.

Jack kissed his cheek. "Ireland university it is then."