31

I sat in the chair lost in thought. I looked at Cas. He looked as upset and confused as I was, which just confused me even more. I sorted through my thoughts.

1)      I was losing my mind.

2)      I didn’t know who I was marrying.

3)      It was probably Zachariah.

4)      Zach is a horny, bitch, whore.

I sighed. There was only one thing to do. I stood up and walked to Zachariah. I extended my hand. He looked at me and smiled.

“A formal proposal would be nice.” He said. I growled at him, then smiled sweetly.

“Woman get proposed to. Men grow balls.” I said and turned back to the chair. I sat in it and sighed in exasperation. I suddenly didn’t want to go through with this. Zach smirked at me. “Fine. Just stop looking at me like that. I’ll marry an angel.” I said. Zach grinned like a madman, then I stopped him. “If Ana can be my bride’s maid.” I said. Zach froe. He shook his head.

“You are as stubborn as a mule. But we need you on our side. I’ll see what I can do.” He disappeared and I sighed, my head lolling off the back of the armchair. I watched Dean stare sadly out the window and closed my eyes. I saw Cas standing awkwardly by the table and I rolled out of the chair. I walked over t him and boosted myself onto the table, grabbing another burger and another sod. I offered him one and he shook his head.

“These are for you and Dean. You need to be ready.” Dean said. I laughed a bit and Dean snorted from the chair. He stood up and started pacing around. Cas left and I watched for a while, sipping at my drink. Eventually he started annoying me though.

“C’mon Dean, give it a rest.” I said with a sigh. I didn’t want a fight but he exploded.

“Give it a rest? A rest? I am the angel’s bitch! I can’t do shit without their consent. And you’re just as stuck.” He said angrily. I swallowed my burger.

“Um, no. I don’t have to obey them because they want me to marry one of them. They just expect me to.” I said with a sigh. Dean looked at me.

“Why did you say yes? We could help. We all know some people who could help. DO you even know who you might me marrying?” Dean asked me in a desperate voice. I shrugged and slowly took a drink.

“Honestly, I have an idea, but I’m not too excited about it. I hope to God I’m wrong because I would be so screwed for killing my husband.” I said seriously Dean chuckled a bit and returned to pacing. He took out his phone and glanced at it. I heard him mumble, “Oh screw it.” and he flipped it open.

“Hey, it’s me. Look I’ll just get right to it.” dean said. I smiled a bit. He was calling Sam. “I’m still pissed and I owe you a serious beat down, but I shouldn’t have said what I said. And I’m not dad. We’re brothers, y’know. We’re family, and no matter how bad it gets that don’t change. Sammy I’m sorry.” He said.  Ran over to him.

“Hi Sam, it’s Angela! Take care, see you soon!” I said rapid fire. Dean looked at me flatly and hung up. “What? It would be weird if we both called him.” I sad jumping back on the table. Dean sighed and looked around the room. There really was nothing to do. A harp stood in the corner, but neither of us could play it, there wasn’t any books or anything around and we were both full at this point. Shut up I had like three. So we sat and did nothing. I think I fell asleep, because I was awoken by a crash. I jumped up and spun around. A shattered angel was on the ground and Dean was looking very bitchy. Bitch face ACTIVATE!

“You asked to see me.” Castiel said looking at the fallen angel. Dean looked at the angel guiltily over his shoulder and then to me for support and I shook my head and Dean started babbling.

“Yeah, um, I need something.” Dean said macho man style.

“Anything you wish.” Cas said calmly. I started giggling uncontrollably and Dean glared at me.

“I need you to take me to see Sam.” Dean said.

“Why?” Cas asked curiously.

“There’s something I’ve gotta talk to him about.” Dean said.

“What’s that?” Cas asked innocently.

“The BM I took this morning, what’s it to you? Just make it snappy.” Dean said. BITCH! I sighed and rubbed my face. Cas had a blank look on his face.

“I don’t think that is wise.” Cas said looking away.

“Well, I didn’t ask you for your opinion.” Dean said coldly. I stepped in and I pushed him back away from Cas. He glared at me and I glared right back. I turned to Cas.

“Why shouldn’t Dean see Sam?” I asked him. He looked at Dean and he wasn’t Cas anymore. He was the cold angel who came back from heaven.

“Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?” he said in a cold voice. Dean stiffened.

“No. That’s the whole point.” He said pushing past me. I stumbled back and crossed my arms. These dicks were being too macho for their own good. “Look, I’m gonna do whatever you mooks want, okay? I just need to tie up this one thing. Five minutes. That’s all I need.” Dean said. Cas was still for a moment.

“No.” he said. Dean narrowed his eyes dangerously and I bit my lip.

“What do you mean ‘no’?” Dean asked suspiciously. “Are you saying that we’re trapped here?” He said gesturing to me.  Snapped my head over to Cas.

“You can go wherever you want.” Cas said hurriedly, but dean over rode him.

“Super, we wanna go see Sam.” Dean said loudly.

“Except there.” Cas said with a look.

“I wanna take a walk.” Dean said suddenly.

“Fine I’ll go with you.” Cas said stubbornly.

“On my own.” Dean said with emphasis.

“No.” Cas said dangerously. All these emotions coming out. What was the deal? Dean just smiled at the ground.

“You know what? Screw this ‘No’ ass. I’m out of here. Come on Angela.” He beckoned to me. I raised my eyebrows and jogged over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Dean. Do you really think they’re going to let us leave? I asked him in a low voice. He looked at me. “Dean, they’re angels. They have powers beyond what we can imagine. They are Gods ultimate warriors. You seriously think you can take them in a fight?” I asked with concern.

“You see to be doing pretty well. Slapping them around all the time.” He said angrily. I shrugged.

“I’m a chick and I always get them by surprise. Angels don’t beat up normal chicks. Just demon bitches.” I said calmly. I didn’t know if that was actually true, but I was trying to prove my point. He rolled his eyes and turned to Cas.

“We’re leaving.” He said grabbing my arm. Cas turned to face us.

“Through what door?” he asked. We both turned to look at him. He looked impassive again and I hated how closed off he was. Suddenly the room shifted. I could feel it. I spun around and stared at the wall. No door. I tapped Dean’s shoulder. He saw and rounded on Cas. But Cas was gone. I sighed and went back to my chair taking a sip of Dr. Pepper.