5

A few weeks rolled by and the boys came by to visit one day. It was almost Halloween, and I had been making a costume. I had come to terms with my madness, and dad and I decided that I shouldn’t use the pills unless I was hunting. To save them. So I had been having a very interesting day in which several mice and birds were helping me make my costume, and passing me pins and needles and stuff. It was trippy, but my costume was finished in a matter of hours. I slipped into it and looked in the mirror. I turned slightly looking at my back. I smirked and got out of it. I shook my hair back and went down stairs.

Dean and Sam were there! I hugged Sam and punch dean lightly in the arm. He grinned and wrapped me up in a bear hug. A chorus of ‘aww’ came from behind me and I made a shooing motion with my hands as all my mad friends scampered back upstairs laughing. Sweet Jesus I needed help. They were going to investigate a case and wanted me to come along. I grinned, I hadn’t been on a hunt in a while and was dying to get out of my dad’s place. I agreed and packed some clothes and my personal gear.

We hopped in the car and drove to a little nowhere place where some guy had swallowed razors. They would investigate the house, I was going to look for some answers around town. I seized the opportunity to get into my costume. I grinned at my reflection as I pulled on my fingerless gloves. I hit the town and soon found a party. I asked around and nobody could speak ill of the guy who died. I went over to get a drink and saw a cheerleader bob for an apple. She had her ass in the air like a slut and I snorted. She sat up, her curly hair wet and an apple in her mouth a nurse copied her.

But something was wrong. She wasn’t coming up for air. She was struggling. The cheerleader a run over kid and I tried to get her out. They couldn’t get her, and he struggling was getting weaker. I grabbed the edge of the basin and lifted it, pouring water across the floor. The girl slipped out, her face red and raw. I felt for a pulse, it was there but it was fading. I immediately started on the CPR, even though the Cheerleader was clawing at me, trying to get her friend. I held her back with a foot as I blew into the girl’s mouth. She gasped for air and sat up, her face red and she started crying and writhing on the floor. Someone had had the good sense to call an ambulance. She was off to the hospital in no time.

The boys showed up just as she was leaving and I sighed. People kept staring at me and pointing. I walked up to them and Dean stared openly at my boobs. Sam was looking at my costume, and I have to admit, I may have over done it.

I was wearing a padded leather suit that looked like one of the X-Men uniforms, but I had huge fluffy white wings on my back that swept the floor behind me slightly. But among the trailing white feathers was a red tail. It trailed up to my hips and attached to suit hem. The whole back was cut open, leaving room for my ‘wings’ and ‘tail’ to poke out. They were attached to a harness I had attacked to my front. I had little devil horns, authentic looking horns, braided into my hair and a halo made a golden ring connecting them. I was a ‘sexy demon angel’. The boys stared at me in surprise.
“HEY! It’s Halloween, and I wanted to dress up. Just because you guys always dress up as FBI doesn’t mean I can’t have fun with it.” I said so only they could hear me. I went outside to the car and waited for them to show up. Sam arrived and told me to take a cab back to the motel. They had stuff to do. I huffed and hailed a cab. I got back to our motel and shook out my braid so my hair cascaded around my shoulders in black waves. I unzipped the front a bit, from my neck to about my solar plexus, allowing my neck to breath. I had a lacy white bra underneath and I sighed as the cold air hit the suffocated area.

I opened our door and stepped in, my hair blocking my view of most of the room. I walked towards the kitchen, kicking the door closed behind me. I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a coke. We found out the hard way beer and my meds don’t mix. I walked back into the living room and froze. Castiel was there and he looked just as surprised to see me as I was him.