22

I stood in the door way to the café. This so sucked. Everywhere was hearts and rainbow glitter. I almost threw up. Couples were kissing and holding hands, and one couple looked about ready to go all the way right there in their booth. I took a seat in a shady corner. I watched as the couples all kept at it. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose between my thumb and forefinger. How did I let dad talk me into these things. Love was not something I wanted to think about right now. I ordered a double espresso and a napoleon. The nice lady then did something stupid.

“Well what should I bring for your date when he arrives?” She smiled at me. I looked blankly back at her, my jaw clenched slightly. Her smile shrank slightly. “She arrives?” she said hesitantly. I gave her a critical look.

“Look ma’am. I’m single and I’m proud. I don’t want to deal with love, my job gets in the way. Or it gets in the way of my job. I am perfectly happy without someone in my life.” I said coolly and took a sip from my coffee. It had a strange taste to it. Like cinnamon and sugar but more. Something I knew from a dream and a memory. I blinked dreamily and looked at the lady. She smiled broadly at me and winked walking away. I sighed and stirred my coffee. I received a text from Sam.

were r u?

I grinned at his text talk. He tried so hard sometimes.

I @ cfe n 33 st w nw rlens

I texted back sneakily. I sat for a minute and just waited. Then my phone dinged. I looked at the screen eagerly.

Okay I’m sorry. Where are you.

I laughed and texted him back.

I’m at a café on 33rd street on the west side of New Orleans. And you?

He took his time answering.

Look up.

I did and saw the boys walking in. I grinned as I saw Sam walk in. He looked really cute. Adorable in fact, and why was he so hot in that button up? I crossed my legs and waved. Sam grinned and my heart melted. Then Dean followed him in. They came over and I stood up hugging Dean and planting a kiss on Sam’s cheek. HE smiled and sat down next to me. I couldn’t keep my eyes off Sam. He looked so hot!

“What ‘ya doin’ here Ange? Bobby said you were hunting a cupid?” Dean asked kindly.  Looked to him and nodded.

“Yeah. I figured wherever the matches are being made must be where the cupid s, and everyone said that the best place in town to snare a date is Lady Lavours Love Shack, so here I am.” I said happily, glancing at Sam with a smile. He didn’t notice and Dean just smiled back. Dean started talking about some were wolf in town and I nodded as I slowly placed my hand on Sam’s knee. He glanced at me but I pretended not to notice. Even though my heart was racing. I eased my hand up his leg until he suddenly grabbed it and slammed it down in the booth between us.

I jumped and Dean glanced at me.  Smiled sweetly and he grunted. The lady came back and asked what the boys wanted. Dean asked for some black coffee and Sam wanted a double vanilla coffee and as she left I saw her look at me. I was peaking at Sam at the time, so I had this feeling she saw. Sam kept glancing at me and Dean just kept talking. Gawd he is so insensitive. The lady came back with our drinks.

“Okay, here’s a double vanilla for the blond cute and one black-oh my goodness!” she gasped as she spilled coffee all down deans front. I gasped and Sam held back a laugh. Dean glared and stomped off to the bathroom. Sam took a drink from his coffee and raised his eyebrows at the flavor I guess. He looked so cute! He glanced at me and blinked a bit. Then he shook his head and seemed to focus.

“What’s up with you Angela? You’ve been acting weird since we got here. Did something hap-” I interrupted him by placing a kiss on his lips. He didn’t even try to fight it. We kissed, and gawd it was intense! He was so gentle and soft with me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and ran my fingers through his hair. He smelled so good! He mimicked me, sliding one hand into my let down hair and sliding the other up my back long my spine making me shiver. We heard a hem-hem from behind us and we jumped apart. Dean was standing there looking at us.