4

We all sat in the living room. Exhausted but alive. I rubbed my face in exhaustion and someone patted my back I turned around and it was Angel me. She winked and made a face, blowing a little pink over to Dean which then stamped a print on his face. I sighed and popped the pills. Ghost were all around.

That night I woke up. Dean was shifting uneasily and I placed a hand on his arm, trying to wake him, but he didn’t. He had often had nightmares when he was staying here, and when I offered to help he accepted. I could enter his mind and gather up his dreams. It was never permanent, but it worked. I touched his forehead and focused. I was in the living room, in his dream, and Dan was in the kitchen, talking to someone. I stood up, stretching and walked in. The best way to deal with Dean’s dreams is to shock him into realizing he’s in one.

“Dean wake the fuck up, you’re whimpering like a lost dog. You’re gonna wake up Sam.” I said bluntly rubbing at my eyes. I looked at him. He looked surprised to see me, and then I saw who he was talking to. Castiel. I paled and stepped towards Dean. I don’t know if I was looking for protection, or if I was trying to give it, but I took his hand and glared at the angel. “Booty call much?” I said. Castiel looked confused and Dean almost smiled.

“Nah, this is a business meeting. See the suit and tie?” he said gesturing to Castiel. I smirked when suddenly Angel me popped up behind him. She started making faces and Dean jumped. I covered his mouth to keep him from screaming. Apparently my crazy followed me everywhere. She smiled and looked at Castiel sneakily. I shook my head. She nodded hers. Castiel looked confused and cocked his head to the side, as if listening. He turned around to face Angel me who floated up into the air and smiled sweetly at him, hovering a few feet off the ground. She looked like a whore with wings.

Castiel looked at her and then at Dean. “I didn’t know you were in love with Angela. It I unwise for the two of you to become attached.” He said staring at our hands. We exploded away from each other and started denying everything. Castiel watched impassive as we waited for a response. Angle me started playing with his hair, twirling it in her fingers and making it stand on end. He didn’t seem to notice and it was driving me nuts. I finally snapped and threw a dagger I made at her face. She jerked away and glared reproachfully at me.

“Hey, hey, hey! Can we please remember this is my head?” Dean said angrily. Angel me and I both stuck out tongue’s out at him. He rolled his eyes. And looked back at Castiel.

“Remember what I said Dean. She must be stopped.” Castiel said in his annoyingly deep monotone. I rolled my eyes and Angel me copied my moves.

“Dude! I’m right here!” I said reproachfully. Castiel looked me up and down and I realized I was wearing a shear tank top and girls’ boxer briefs. I dashed behind Dean and peered over his shoulder at Castiel. He didn’t change at all. Angel me laughed happily and landed next to Castiel playing with his hair again as she rested her head on his shoulder. She suddenly put her nose in his ear and he jerked away suddenly, his face impassive, but his eyes wide and wild. Angel me pouted and floated up to the ceiling. She flipped upside down and sat on the ceiling. He gave Dean a concerned look and disappeared. Dean glared at Angel me.

“Crap now he thinks I love you to love him. I am so going back to hell.” He grumbled and we woke up.