30

I screamed and banged on the panic room door. What the actual fuck!? They had locked me in here all day and I had been banging to get out the whole time. They wouldn’t let me go after Sam and they knew I would run off first chance I got, so they locked me in the fucking demon room. My hands were bleeding and I had broken them in several places. I had kicked the door a bit but it didn’t make any noise and hurt like a bitch. I sat on the bed, which still smelled like Sam, and tried not to feel betrayed. Suddenly the door opened. It was Dad I ran to him and threw my arms around him. He walked with me upstairs and I saw Dean sitting on the couch with an ice pack.

Dad helped set my hands, poorly, and we all sat in silence. Dean told us what happened and I felt a bit hurt. This is what Ana meant. I wanted to go after Sam so bad, but she was right. Dean needed me. He was being an idiot. Dad went into this speech about how dean should call him. Dean refused and started talking about how Sam wasn’t even his brother. Dad went full commando, calling Dean a princess, a brat and a coward. They were going mad, and I was losing it again. I had managed to keep some control over my madness, but that wasn’t happening now, the stress was overriding my barriers.

“JUST SHUT UP!” I shouted. Everything shivered like an earth quake hit and they both looked at me. I had tears in my eyes and I wiped t them with my broken fingers. “Sam is gone. And believe me he is going to get it. But we’ve already been destroyed by this war. The whole family. First your grandparents, then Mary, then John. Then you and Sam both died and came back, and mom’s dead, and now we’re all fighting. This is going to destroy us. Stop. Stop fighting.” I said breaking down into tears. I breathed heavily as dad sat next to and patted my back. I swallowed some air and turned to Dean who was standing by the window.

Suddenly I felt a tug in my gut and gasped for air. I fell on my ass on a cold marble floor. I groaned and Dean helped me u. The room was marble and gorgeous. It was like being in a palace. There were oil paintings in gold frames and statues of different angels doing things around the room. There was one table in the center with a delicate blown glass bowl. Dean whistled in a low tone as he looked around. “Sweet mother of god.” I said looking around. Then we saw the Mary statue. We exchanged looks and burst out laughing.

“Oh we are so going to hell.” Dean chuckled. I shook my head.

“Are you kidding? A fancy room with angel figurines everywhere. And a cabinet that looks suspiciously like a wardrobe for dresses…This is my personal hell.” I said in a dramatic voice. Dean laughed and we migrated to a picture. It was well done and the chick actually looked pretty happy. I sighed. Normal people. I turned around and nudged dean with my shoulder. The table in the middle of the room was now holding a bowl full of ice and dean’s favorite beers and Dr. Pepper. There was a stack of what looked like double bacon cheese burgers on the tale and I blinked in surprise. When did they get there? Dean picked one up curiously and I felt them.

“Hello Dean. Angelica.” Zachariah said happily. I lurched forward to kill him and Dean grabbed me around the waist, picking me up off the floor so I was kicking and flailing around in mid ar. “Ooh! Touchy. You’re looking fit.” He added looking at us. I spotted Cas and stopped flailing.

“Oh I’m fit. Fit enough to kick your supernatural ASS! Dean let me at him!” I shouted elbowing Dean in the gut. He grunted and dropped me on the floor so I fell on mine. I huffed as the air was pushed out of me and pain shot up my back.

“How about this. The sweet life of Zack and Cas.” Dean said staring at the two angels. They both froze and blinked looking confused. I sighed struggling to my feet. My fingers were bleeding again.

“Don’t bother Dean, no sense of humor.” I mumbled as I stood up. Cas looked to me for help. I sighed. “It’s like this um…kids show…they live in a hotel and their mom sings…it’s all wibbly wobbly.” I said as I wibble wobbled on my feet.