33

I woke up slowly. A thump had awaken me and I sat up drearily. I saw pinning Dean to the wall. I stood up and promptly tripped in my wedding gown. I kicked off the heels and walked over to Dean, who was now watching Cas in horror. I saw blood spill from Cas’ arm and I gasped. Stepping forward. He started making strange runes on the wall with his blood. There was so much, I wondered how he could lie without it. Suddenly I felt Zach behind me.

“Castiel. Would you mind explaining just what the hell you are doing?!” He shouted moving forward. I heard Cas slap his hand on the wall and in a flash of light Zach was gone.  I turned to Cas and stared at his arm. It was still bleeding.

“He won’t be gone long.” Castiel said panting. “We have to find Sam now.” He said looking at the place where Zachariah had been moments before. He looked at Dean who was still recovering from shock. I watched his blood slide down his arm in rivers. Why hadn’t he healed or fainted yet? Dean nodded.

“Where is he?” Dean asked. Cas shook his head.

“I don’t know. But I know who does. We have to stop him Dean. From killing Lilith.” Cas said handing Dean the demon blade.

“But Lilith’s going to break the final seal!” Dean said in shock.

“Lilith IS the final seal.” Cas said loudly. Dean fell silent, one more shock making him completely mute. “She dies, the end begins.” Cas said his gaze fixated on Dean. I slipped the knife from Dean’s hand and cut the hem off my skirt. I grabbed Cas’ arm and tied it around the wound on his arm. He didn’t look at me, but tensed slightly when I touched him, then relaxed. Cas grabbed Dean and mine’s hands and we left the green room. We reappeared in a dingy dim kitchen. A man was on the phone talking nervously.

“I’ll take 20 for the whole night.” He said in a shaky voice. “Lady, sometimes you have to live like there’s no tomorrow.” He said turning around so he saw us. We all stood in shock and revulsion. “This isn’t supposed to happen.” He said staring. “No, no lady. This is defiantly supposed to happen, I, I just have to call you back.” He hung up and stared.

“Twenty Chuck?” I asked. For indeed it was the unwilling prophet of the lord Chuck. The author of the Supernatural books and the shit head who didn’t tell me I would get raped. He looked between us. He waved his arms  abit then looked at me.

“Are you getting married?” he asked suddenly. I sighed.

“Give me a change of clothes or I give you a knuckle sandwich.” I said dangerously. Cas tapped my shoulder and held out my wing bag. I smiled at him and planted a quick kiss on his cheek before running to the other room. I pulled on my jeans under the dress and ripped off the silk marriage trap and yanked on a t-shirt and my mom’s jacket. I remembered to fasten the wings to my chest as we would be heading into battle soon. I dashed back into the room and stopped. Cas hadn’t moved and was looking thunderstruck, but Dean was holding a babbling Chuck by the collar. I grabbed his arm and he set Chuck down.

“Tell me where Sam is!” Dean yelled at him. I looked to the whimpering Chuck.

“Remember me?” I asked kindly. He nodded and whimpered a bit. He was looking at me in regret and pain. He knew everything that had happened to me. Maybe even about the kiss. He definitely knew about how I felt about Cas though. I had told Sam, and what was a good book without a love story? “Good. Then you know I’m less than delighted with how shit’s happening. Now we’re writing the story and we need you to give us a setting. Where is Sam, and where is Lilith?” I asked calmly. He turned to his desk and started shuffling through the papers.

Dean stepped forward and I walked around to Cas. He stared at me as he approached and I took his arm, rolling the sleeve up. I pulled of the silk cloth and saw the healed skin beneath. I grinned and looked at him. He watched me carefully and reached up a hand, running a finger down my cheek. I closed my eyes and shivered a bit. He was so gentle. I looked up at him and his eyes softened.

“St. Mary’s. What is that, a convent?” dean said, making us both jump apart a few inches. Chuck shot us a look and swallowed. He turned back to Dean and answered.

“Yeah, but you guys aren’t supposed to be there. You’re not in this story.” Chuck said exasperatedly.

“Yeah well,” Cas said quietly. He glanced at me. “We’re making it up as we go.” We all looked at him and he looked around like ‘what?’ I suddenly felt the coming of angels. I put my hands to my head as the rage and wrath resonated around the room. I grabbed Cas’ hand and he pulled me close to him. Away from the blinding light.

“Aw man. Not again!” Chuck said in a high pitched voice.

“It’s the Arch Angel.” Cas shouted over the noise. Dean whirled around to look at him. “I’ll hold him off, I’ll hold them all off. Just stop Sam.” He shouted. I grabbed him and he looked at me.  Could feel the tears in my eyes.

“No! Cas, I’m not leaving without you! I can’t lose you again!” I shouted, but I had a feeling he couldn’t hear me. He placed a hand on Dean’s head and he disappeared. He turned to me and reached out a hand. I grabbed it and pulled him close by his coat lapel. I stood on my toes and kissed him. And he did the strangest thing. He kissed me back. He held me close and the kiss lasted forever. Then I gasped and I was in a stone crypt. I felt the tears stream down my face. Dean was looking around him.

He caught sight of me. He gasped. I looked behind me and saw my wings. But they weren’t mine. They were real. Huge and white and powerful. And attached to my back. My leather jacket was pushed down around my arms and my shirt had been ripped in the back. My chest plate was sliding down my chest uselessly. I reached underneath and ripped it off. I sighed in a fight for control. I opened my eyes in hunter mode.

“We need to find Sam. Now.” I said and raced off down a hallway. I caught sight of Sam advancing on a woman in white. A girl with black hair looked over her shoulder and smirked at me. Ruby you betraying bitch! I shot down the hall passing the dead bodies in the hall. Dean was racing after me. I got to the door and started banging on it. I could hear shouts of pain inside and Dean ran up beside me.

“Sam! Sammy! Sammy please!” he shouted. I banged on the old door with him both of us shouting our little brother’s name.

“Sammy please! I know you’re angry and scared, buut please! You have to listen to us! Sammy please!” I shouted pleadingly.

“Dean? Angela?” I heard from inside.

“Yes! Yes Sam! It’s Ange and me! Please Sam!” Dean shouted. I could hear Ruby screaming at him from inside but Dean was shouting louder. Then laughter. Maniacal evil laughter. Of a woman. Lilith was laughing at us. I felt her presence scream in pain, and then die. I gasped for air. I had forgotten I could feel the Super natural’s pains.

“SAM NO!” I screamed. Dead silence. Nothing moved, nothing stirred. Dean and I were smashing at the door. There was noise from inside, and I could feel Sam’s anger and confusion at what was happening. Had Ruby revealed herself? I kicked the door harder. My wings beating the air around me making the wood shake. Sam was angry and upset and I could feel a dark power growing beneath our feet. I banged harder, the door shivering as the force of two seasoned hunters began to make it split. We finally knocked the doors and I saw Sam first he was staring at the blood that was making a symbol on the floor. Ruby saw us and she stood up. I was hovering over them, in the domed ceiling of the room staring in horror at what happened beneath me.

“You’re too late.” Ruby snarled.

“Don’t care.” Dean snarled and Sam jumped up grabbing Ruby’s arms as Dean ran her own knife into her stomach. She gasped and her presence sizzled out and she left the building.

“I’m sorry.” Sam said around a sob. Dean looked at him intensely as the spiral on the floor began to let out a white light.

“Guys! Soap opera later we need to motor!” I yelled landing next to them. They looked at the portal of light and grabbed each other’s coats. Just like always.

“She’s right, c’mon Sammy.”

“Dean. Dean.” Sam said through his tears. We both looked at him. “He’s coming.” He said grabbing my hand as well. I felt the dark power emanating from the hole and I was getting a headache.

“Lucifer rising.” I said in a hoarse voice.