Ch 35, Complete Insanity Part 1

Moonshadow's POV
I stood in horror as the cat like creature raked her claws above End's head and then in an instant she snapped one of my necks and I upon instant pain I leapt into the sky but something was holding me back and I felt in terror as my chains pulled me down.
Looking down I saw in complete horror as I saw End staring up at me with all three heads smiling with blood streaking down his faces coming from the wound on his head and from his eyes. His eyes were wide with absolute insanity and he started laughing as blood came out of his mouths. His claws pulling the chains slowly pulling me downward towards him.
"Your not getting away that easily Moonshadow!" He screamed and before I knew it my wings snapped in the wrong direction and I could see slowly as if time slowed in that very instant. I could feel myself falling and behind me End's jaws were laying gaping open and I stared at the demonic cat catching her eyes for that second. My eyes had tears leaving a trail as I fell into End's jaws and I felt my bones be crushed by End's teeth and everything went black.......
End's prov*
I felt my teeth crush Moonshadow's bones and I could taste her blood going down my throat of my middle head and her blood began dripping from my teeth making my teeth completely covered in blood.
I turned to the Valver Cat and smiled and I could feel my black flames rising from my body and my vision became blurred as they completely engulfed me.
When the flames cleared enough I saw my body was completely different, I was much much smaller and I had but only one head and tail. I could feel no chains and my fur was pure black and my eyes were green. I was a child again......
And my consanguineous began to black out and I unknowingly whispered,
"Help me!!!!!!" I could feel tears streaking down my face and again in an instant my body lit up in black flames and I looked at myself again and saw that I was completely a black flaming demon with completely red circle eyes and my mouths were jagged and completely red like my eyes, my twelve tails and threes heads were there and my wings were the same black flames as my huge body. My chains still cuffed my necks and wrists and my clock was still on my chest.
I opened my mouths and screamed and my clock hit the count of twelve and everything froze in time, the Dracoweres around us were frozen I their fear and panic, but Frostrion and the Valver Cat still moved but more sluggish, their eyes moving slowly and I saw they Valver Cat crouching getting ready to strike me again.
I started to laugh uncontrollably and in a flash I slammed the cat to the ground and I smiled as her eyes followed my movements slowly but her body was too slow. Her eyes stared at me in complete horror and terror.
"What was that you were saying, leave! I will never leave!" I screeched raking my claws along her side and I laughed harder as her face lit up with pain.
"Your turn my Nephew!" I laughed, I turned and headed towards Frostrion, blood dripping from my middle mouth and my claws, my flame body covered in blood now.
But before I could touch Frostrion I heard the loud snarl of my brother, Solar racing at me through the entrance of the cave his red eyes lit with anger.
He moved faster than the other two but he too was a bit sluggish but I when he turned away, as I saw the figures of Blazonrift and Midnight racing behind him.
I let him get a clear view of what had happened and he looked horrified but he still faced me as I smiled, knowing that this would happen..... this fight....