Ch 21, Despair

Just to warn you readers that before you read this chapter you will need to read chapters 1-11 in my friend BlackWolfsBane's book Midnight Moon or this will make no sense from here on! You will need to start reading back and forth from Midnight Moon chapter 11 and my chapter 21 till the end of both our stories, thx :)

(Part Two; War Rising)

Standing in shock as Midnight's wings lifted her swiftly into the sky, I just stared at her leave. Tears streamed down my faces and quickly my sorrow and shock turned into rage, my claws dug deep into earth. I turned and ran into Spirit's camp, I found Spirit talking to Storm. I rushed up to her, my boiling rage was almost at it's limit.
"Spirit, while I was out in the woods, I saw Midnight, she told me that if you crossed the forest line that there would be great consequences. She said the grassland was theirs." I gasped, still clenching my teeth trying desperately to hold back my anger.
"Midnight!," heard her growl under her breath. Turning to Storm she nodded and they both gathered all the Skyjolts below.
I didn't wait to see what happened next, I turned and dashed out into the woods to my old den. My pelt was hot with anger and my tears didn't stop and I came to the cave's entrance I felt the ever present feeling of sorrow. As I padded inside I noticed that Night hadn't come out to greet me.
"He should have noticed by now," I muttered. Then I smelled a strong putrid scent, one that I smelled so many times before, death.... And as I padded deeper into the cave I saw dried blood splotches on the ground leading a trail to the back of the cave. The blood trail ended at the end of the cave but the smell was even stronger than before. Then a drop of water hit one of my heads, as I wiped it off with my paw, I saw that it wasn't water, but blood. My heads shot up and I was met with the cold unblinking stare of Night. His green eyes glazed over, his mouth dripped blood, his body.... was ripped open, his insides were clearly visible and barely seemed to hold them selves in. His body was pined to the ceiling by huge stone spikes, then if I have seen enough his body gave out and he fell to the ground with the spikes still pinned into his pelt. I stared in horror at my friend's lifeless corpse in front of me.
"Night!" I screamed, the anger and hatred overflowed into my body and my head.
"Someone, did this, they will pay!" I screeched and everything started to go black and then I was just standing in front of Shadowmoon on a rock.
"Moonshadow, I'm sorry I couldn't stop him..." Then she disappeared into the mist surrounding us and I was alone....
End's POV
Opening my eyes I was founded by having three heads. I turned my gazes behind me and I saw twelve tails trailing behind me, this must be the soul's body. Then I remembered the name for this creature, a Nightwatcher....
"Hmm, well well we...." I was interrupted by a intense pain and my shoulders ripped open revealing my old wings folding out and then my horns slowly pierced open the skin on my heads and my necks and wrists became cuffed with cuffs and chains, my new body showed the old bloodstains from before, and my new claws and teeth became bloodstained as well, my roof and bottom of mouths ran with blood as more teeth grew up. When the pain ended I looked at my other heads my eyes changed as well, instead of the icy blue eyes of the Nightwatcher they were black with a red slit as a pupil, glowing brightly. My dark aura also returned. I looked down at the dead body and smiled,
"So this was pushed you to this state!" I turned and padded out of the cave and faced the mortal world, blood running down my heads, mouths, and  shoulders,
"So this is the mortal world! Well, this is going to be fun!" I laughed.
But at that moment my vision became blurred and my legs weak and unstable.
"What the!" I groaned.
Before I knew it I was on the ground and my world was trailing back to black.