Ch 6, Breeze

It's been three years since the crash on Earth, Breeze was no longer a pup he was a young adult. He was big, sturdy, and kindhearted, he had learned to hunt the creatures called deer and other prey like rabbits. He was quite skilled and he kept me good company, now that I think of it I think of him as if he were my own pup.
"Hey are you going to stand there all day?" Breeze shouldered teasingly.
"Oh sorry I was just thinking for a minute." I shook my heads from my daydreaming.
"Oh yeah, right?" He chuckled.
As we walk through a clearing I heard a rustle and turn to see a small rabbit race out. I looked at the direction it came from and felt a feeling of being watched, I shivered at the thought and carried on catching up to Breeze.
He seemed to sense nothing so I didn't bother him about it, I knew he would tease me about being a psycho or a crazy person that he didn't know. I chuckle at the thought and look up at the bright blue sky, stretching above and clouds could be seen randomly.
When we got back to the cave, we had caught a total of a elk, two mice, and a black bird. They were a decent meal and we very quickly fell asleep in our two nests side by side.
I woke up in a dark sky, standing in mid air. I remember that I was here in a dream three years ago, but why was I really here?
"You can't run, not now not ever! You cannot escape what lies ahead!" A deep voice says though the darkness.
"Who are you?" I called out, frightened from this life-like dream.
But I got no response from the mysterious voice, but again I was meet with a gaze of six red eyes like three years ago.
Then I woke up, startled I stood and stretched trying to push aside the nightmares. I could hear Breeze twitching in his sleep, probably dreaming of hunting. I sigh and looked at him, I then remembered all the times he got in trouble, but managed to convince me out of it.
"Hey why do you have three heads Moonshadow?" He asked.
"Well," I thought. "I don't really know either, but it's the way my kind are I guess!" I laughed butting Breeze's head with one of my noses.
"I promise to keep you safe, no matter what my little Breeze." I whispered.
I nestled back down in my nest and let sleep consume my consciousness. My mind drifting to darkness like always.