Ch 34, Cold Hearts

End's POV
Snapping my wings open, I flew over the mortal realm. The sun was high above and a clouds glided across the sky.
My chains rattled reminding me of my brothers and sisters betrayal and my suffering. I looked behind me I saw Deathwish with Brightsky in a clearing below, talking.
"So they think they can defeat me with Darksky! They should know that he has that curse." I snarled.
Turning my heads back I felt the wind whistling through my right side. My eyes seemed to see something I never could before, I could see the spirits.....
My eyes fell upon the Skyjolts camp, they seemed unaware of me and I shook my heads,
"It's not there I know it, but where?"
Turning away for the camp I raced across the sky searching for that retched pup......
Moonshadow's POV
I stared straight at the moon goddess and unknowingly I whispered,
"I'm sorry......"
Then I leapt into the portal and found myself racing across the sky of the mortal realm. In the distance I saw a huge fire racing at high speeds and I guessed the was End but he seemed unaware of me for now.
I began to realize that from my surroundings that I was heading towards the Dracowere camp in the mountains, smiling I flew along thinking of how I would get my paws on that Midnight and get my revenge for the horrors she filled me with. Then Snowsong's, Sunleaf's, Breeze's, and Night's wounded broken bodies flashed in my heads and I felt again a few tears streak down my faces.
"She did this to them!" I screamed becoming furious.
"Wait Moonshadow, I sense something!" Shadowmoon shouted making me come to a stop now just hovering.
"There's something near the Dracowere camp.... something like us." She whispered through my right head.
"What is it then, is it a demon?" I demanded.
"Not exactly but I feel that it has demonic powers and it is not normal... be watching Moonshadow...." she whispered and I gain back control of my right side though it stayed the same.
I began to feel something too like Shadowmoon said, and I could see a kind of dark energy near the cave where the Dracoweres were.
I continued on and eventually I landed behind the same boulder from before when I came here with End.
I looked around and sense if nothing I crept quietly from behind the boulder and I heard a snap of a twig and my heads snapped in the direction of the sound and again nothing.
I stood there staring for a few moments then turning my heads I padded closer to the entrance of the cave and I was faced with the wide open gaping black entrance. I could hear the sounds of the Dracoweres barking orders at each other and I could hear the sounds of newborn pups, whimpering for their mother and soon they settled down and were silent.
A memory flashed in my heads, I too remember those cries of a child, Breeze used to make them in his sleep when he was little..... but my mind went dark and I remembered that they heartlessly murdered him!
Rage and hate boiled inside of me and I with a calm face padded inside, smiling I called out,
"Well well well, I am back! Come face me Midnight! Your gods won't save you now!"
My eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness and I could see the figures of the Dracoweres standing and staring at me like before.
"Midnight isn't here! Leave or die  Nightwatcher!" A voice boomed out.
And soon I saw the huge figure of Frostrion rise from up on a ledge on the cave.
"You have no chance against a me! Leave!" He growled taking a step forward.
I stood my ground and stared at his smiling,
"Oh is that so, I wonder what will happen if I called End here and told him that the pup he has come for is here!" I shouted my twelve tails lashing.
His face lit with horror and I knew that he had no chance against End on his own like this.
"Leave, you demon!" He shouted taking another step forward.
I froze, my eyes grew cold with pure rage.
"You shouldn't have said that! End!!!" I screeched and beside me almost instantly he appeared.
His faces lit with excitement and he smiled at Frostrion, his eyes wide with insanity.
"Hello Nephew!" He growled.