4 (54). Alumni Elite Team

*Continuation From Last Chapter*

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
Right now we're just starting the Choreo round and Pheobe is teaching the dance and explaining the rules of this past of the process. This routine should highlight the dancers that should be there and take out the ones that shouldn't.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Turn, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and a huge kick at the end!" Pheobe snapped her fingers and turned towards the dancers. "Have you all got that now?" She asked, most of the dancers had picked the routine up well. But there was still the odd few with perplexed looks on their faces. "You have 30 minutes to rehearse then we'll meet back here for the final round" Pheobe explained, she dismissed the dancers now now it was up to them.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
If we don't end up with an A troupe capable of winning a competition after this audition then I don't know what I'm going to do!

Gemini Dance Studio

The Absolute Dance manager had kept to her word of getting the trophy from the false winners for it to be handed over to the next step. She was already there with her team, ready to remove the trophy from their hands. But even though the twins knew they were defeated, they didn't seem to want to back down.

"... Please! If we could just have a re match against The Next Step!" They tried to compromise, they couldn't see that they had lost plus it was against the policy for a rematch at that point: "No cannot. The Next is already holding auditions for a brand new team. They won't be able to dance against you as they aren't the team that went to Nationals" The other workers took the trophy from the stage. What was Gemini going to do now?

The Next Step - Studio A

Hunter (Break dancer) POV -
It's time for the final round. Whoever makes it after this is on A troupe. Whoever doesn't, is going home.

"Okay Group 1 to the floor that's Zara, Hunter, Camile, West and Robyn!" Kate called out. She did look very impressed with those dancers and it was only the first group. Phoebe had designed her choreography perfectly, it was already letting the more talented dancers shine.

West (HipHop Dancer) POV -
I'm pure Hiphop. And this routine does have some technical side to it, but it's not stopped me before so why should it stop me now?

Camile (Ballet Dancer) POV -
I've wanted to be on A troupe for the longest time! I hope i make the team, I cannot be stuck down in J troupe forever, I just can't!

Hunter (Break dancer) POV -
I'm comfortable with this Choreography! I'm sure that I can make the team.

Zara (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm focusing on myself only at this moment in time - I have to be on this new A troupe!

"And Group 2: Thats James, Olivia, Noah, Piper and Amanda!"

James (Break Dancer) POV -
I'm fighting so hard to be in this team!

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
If I don't make A troupe, I don't know what I'll do! This is my home and my family!

Piper (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I've seen how fierce the competition is! I will be on the team going to move it!

Amanda (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
This dance is actually going really well for me. I just hope Kate and Pheobe agree with me.

"Group 3, that's is Eldon, Emily, Michelle, Jake and Harry!"

Michelle (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm one of the most experienced dancers at the next step. Making the move it team should be no problem at all! I know that I can do this.

Eldon (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I can tell that I'm killing this audition! I hope i make the team, it means everything to me.

Emily (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I want to make A troupe so bad! I was an alternate last year and I don't ever want to be an alternate again!

"And Finally Group 4 that's Riley, Ella, Jayden, Adam and Jack!"

Riley (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I feel super confident! I just hope that Kate and Pheobe see that I deserve to be on A troupe!

Ella (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I feel so confident right now! A troupe is going to be intense this year!

"Wow Dancers that was amazing! We do have a tough decision to make - all just hang out for a second then we will be back with who had made A troupe!" Kate said, walking into the office with her sister. This left the dancers feeling very nervous, who would make A troupe?

The Office

"We know that she has lots of experience. She is confident and dedicated to dance and the studio!"

"He lacks technique - but I know that we can work with that"

"Okay...but with internationals as well? Can we trust her? She's proved herself, but will she turn on us?"

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I honestly don't know how I'm going to make a team out of all these incredible dancers! There is to many people to to let down - this is impossible!

Pheobe (Head Choreographer) POV -
We have had to let a lot of dancers down, but at the end of it we went with the dancers we know can win a competition. I just hope they all understand.

Studio A

Kate and Pheobe came back out into the studio with the list of names of the dancers that would be on A troupe. "I have the list the names of the dancers on A troupe. This year we have gone with 14 dancers for our team. Don't be discouraged if you didn't make it as there is next year, anyway, the - 14 dancers on A troupe are...

1) West
2) Riley
3) James
4) Michelle
5) Amanda
6) Noah
7) Hunter
8) Emily
9) Piper
10) Ella
11) Eldon
12) Zara
13) Harry
14) Camile

Camile (New A troupe Dancer) POV -
I'm finaly on A troupe! I can't believe this, I'm so happy, I'm going to work out hard!

Hunter (New A troupe member) POV -
I'm in A troupe again, I'm ready to face whatever comes my way, A troupe is back - and with this team. We're going to win!

(Ignore Richelle in The Picture)

Next time - A troupe settles in for the first day at work and will it has a new sleek look.