19. Come Together

*Continuation From Last Chapter*

Riley (Co-Studio Head) POV -
I'm so shocked about the Geminis! I can't believe that 2 dancers in the studio are from the Gemini studio. But I think something fishy is going on, if you want to mess with us. Why tell us when we could foil your plans?

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
This is not what we need right now. We need to prepare for the Wildcard Competition. But I'm going to call a studio meeting because I need to talk to all of A troupe!

Studio B

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I was in studio B practicing When get again Amanda comes in. If she isn't on A troupe or at the studio and we're all big regionals losers, why is she hanging around all the time.

"Noah what are you doing, I've just seen Riley in the Java Junction. They are calling all of A troupe for a meeting" Amanda explained as she walked in on Noah practicing his turns. He didn't stop immediately, he kept spinning and spinning until he came to a natural stop.

"I'll be there in a minute."

Amanda (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
When Noah is just so blunt like that. I know I need to make up for our argument. Before it's to late.

"I am really sorry Noah. Please forgive me"

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Of course I'll forgive Amanda. But now I need to focus on Dance first, so in time, I'll forgive her.

"... I know" He said, and that was it, he left for the meeting leaving Amanda in studio B on her own. How could she make it up to him and win him back?

Amanda (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I will make up with Noah, And if they Win the Nationals Wildcard Competition next week. I know exactly what I'll do!

Java Junction

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I've called everyone together because I need to talk to them about the Gemini situation. I really hope the Gemini dancers
We're just bluffing, but we can't risk it so everyone has to be on their guards!

"Okay dancers. I've called all together because while I was watching the Wildcard trio with Riley... We had a visit from the Gemini twins!" Kate announced, she watched as the A troupe dancers scoffed and sighed. They were sick of hearing the same thing about the Geminis over and over again.

Richelle (Acro Dancer) POV -
I'm honestly getting sick of this Gemini Drama! 

Emily (Co-Captain) POV -
Honestly, these Gemini dancers just need to take it down. They won't win Nationals if they keep pestering us... And I respect that! They know we should have won, and now they want to loose.

"They told us two Gemini dancers are in the studio." She added, the dancers began looking at each other.  Exchanging looks of confusion. It was as if they all began to doubt each other and there relationships. "Well its one of the new dancers obviously" Richelle said, which was a little uncalled for, but you could tell why she thought that.

Richelle (Acro Dancer) POV -
All of the Dancers that went to Regionals this year are in A troupe again so that means it's two of the new dancers are responsible.

Zara (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I really don't like what Richelle is insinuating!

Kingston (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
You can't just blame all of us new dancers. It could be anyone!

"Alright everyone just calm down" Riley said. It was a few seconds before the talking and discussions came to a halt. "We don't even know if they are being truthful. I'm pretty sure it's just another tactic to try and mess with us." She said, coming up with theroies about what was going on.

Riley (Co-Studio Head) POV -
We all just need to stay together and focus on winning the Wildcard Competition and then getting to Nationals which is where we want to be.

"Look. I'm sure it will be OK. Let's just all get back to the studio and start rehearsals.  I want to see the solo if that's okay" Kate said, this got Ella really happy and excited as she hadn't shown anyone her solo in a few weeks and she had been really working hard.

Studio A

Ella (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm just showing my solo to the team right now and I'm so pleased with how it's going. If I dance like this, I'm sure to get our team into the duet round.

Emily (Co-Captain) POV -
Ella is very technically strong and creative dancer. She also has a lot of moves from England in her solo which could give us an advantage so she is doing great.

"Okay Ella that is great, just make sure your deepen your grandè Jetè after the spinning section" Kate suggested with a smile, but she was really impressed with her dance. "Alright gather in, We all deserve to go to Nationals. So Its time to get focused"  She began. All of A troupe began to agree with her.

"We may have lost Regionals, but we're still the international champions & the best studio in the world; We need to start acting like it!" Kate yelled, getting everyone motivated to go to the Wildcard Competition and win. "We will go to the Wildcard Competition and we will win!"

"So come on guys, hands in. And let's go win The Wildcard Competition!"

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I know that we are ready for this. But I know that if we win, a lot of dancers are going to be disappointed when the don't make the team...

Next time - The Wildcard Team Heads to the competition, Will Ella get them past the first round?

So what you guys think? The Wildcard Competition is next chapter? Comment and vote if you enjoyed! Thanks!