15. Power Of 3?

Cassie (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Right now we're all coming into the studio ready for rehearsals and I'm really excited to learn more about The Wildcard Competition.

Sloane (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
This a second Chance for us and we just have to win!

A troupe had now all assembled in studio A and they were all eager to to find out more about the competition. Kate came in a few moments later with James, Daniel, And Riley while she held the letter in her hand. "Alright dancers, I'm going to explain to you about the competition -

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
There is go to be 32 teams competing and 3 rounds to the competition.

Riley (Co-Studio Head) POV -
The first round is solos, followed by duets for the second round and trios for the third. But only the top 4 teams are in with a chance of getting the Wildcard spot we we have to make it into the trio round just to be even considered.

Emily (Co-Captain) POV -
I personally think it's a no brainer, We're internationals winners and we should be offered the spot by default.

"So whos going to be doing what and which dancers from Which team?" Michelle asked, probably thinking the same as every other dancer in the room. "Well for Now, I'm going to be holding auditions for the competition spots and anyone from any time within A troupe can be on it" Kate announced, but Michelle wasn't don't there.

Michelle (Co - Captain) POV -
Okay, that's great but suppose we do win? Which team is going to go to Nationals as they only want a team of 12.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
Of course I've thought about this, so I've decided that if we win. I'm going to pick to pick out 6 dancers from both sides to make our National team. But I don't want the dancers to have that added Extra Pressure so I'm not telling them about that part...yet.

International Dance Tour Connections

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm at Giselle and Amanda's tour base right now, and I want to try and get the back into the company and have their jobs reinstated. I never ment for them to be suspended from their tour. I thought that maybe I could try and talk to the manager to get him to reconsider.

"Oh. Hello, Who are you?" He said, as he walked into Noah in the corridor. "I'm Noah, Giselle and Amanda's friend? They work for your tour" Noah introduced, but it was as if the manager already could tell what was coming. "Did, they Did Work for us until they got suspended."

"Is there no way that you would reconsider or just let them come back on the tour? I mean they are internationals winners" He said, drawing on their success at the recent absolute dance internationals to in a way, close a deal. But he shook his head, "No - and that's final... But unless.... You were the internationals dancer right? Who danced blindfolded?" He asked. 

Noah nodded, "Yeah. It was the blindfolded mystery round and we won" He added. The man continued to think for a moment, "We'd offer you a spot on the tour in Giselle and Amanda's spot" He announed.

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
What?!? I don't want to be on the tour, I'd never steal the spots of Amanda or Giselle. They deserve those spots and shouldn't be kicked off because of me.

"Sorry. But those spots belong to Noah and Amanda. Goodbye" He said calmly and left the tour base. He had to get them onto the tour again. But he didn't know how to just yet...

The Next Step - Studio A

"Okay" Kate began, "It's time to start thinking about who's going to do what for the Wildcard Competition"  She said, A troupe began to get excited. Everyone wanted to be someone going to that Wildcard Competition. But not everyone would be aloud.

"We're going to start with the trio auditions so is there anyone who wants to put be in the Trio?" She asked, first Sloane came forward but no one else seemed to want to be in a trio with her.

Sloane (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
I know why no one wants to be with me. It's because I was disqualified at Regionals! But that was then and this is now - they need to move on.

"Oh come on guys, can we just forget about what happened at Regionals?" She asked, "I'm a good dancer and you know it. So come on. Who wants to be in a trio with me?" She asked again, and the truth was that she had been improving a lot recently. Eventually, Amy of all people wanted put her hand up and finaly, Latroy.

Sloane (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
I was not expecting that... At All!

Latroy (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
I want to work with Sloane and Amy because I think that we finaly need to clear the air and move on.

Amy (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I mean... It is going to be a little awkward I guess. But i mean, I want to go to Nationals and only the teams that make it into the trio round are in with a chance of winning. Everything that I've been feeling and the Chemistry of Sloane and Latroy, could make a really powerful trio.

"Anyone else?" Kate asked.

No one else put their hand up, because they could all see the same thing. A combination of Sloane, Amy and Latroy would win them the competition and a spot at Nationals, so they let them be. "Alright then. Moving on to Duets....

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
After everything I've heard about these 3, I'm giving them a big chance, but we just need to let them be and work on our other dances. We absolutely have to win!

Next time - Auditions for the duet round are held.

So what did you think? Will that trio be a good idea? Comment & Vote if you liked the chapter and Thnaks for 1K already! That's amazing and I hope you all enjoy and keep reading! Thanks!!