18. Keep Your Enemies Close

"Go,  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & 2,3,4 and stop"

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
Right now I'm watching the trio in studio A and it looks as if it's coming together quite well. The Contemporary &  Hiphop mash up between in Sloane, Latroy and Amy is really good. I just hope it's enough for us to win.

Amy (Contemporary) POV -
I'm not going to lie, dancing with Sloane and Latroy is hard. But put myself forward for this...and I do want their friendship back at some point.

"Alright stop there. Let's just take a 5 minute break and we'll go from the start again" Kate smiled, heading back to her office. The pressure was really on as the Wildcard Competition was only a matter of weeks away.

"Oh hey, are you alright?" Daniel asked, as he came into the office. He could see Kate was looking stressed, "Yeah. I'm fine, we're just going over the Wildcard Trio. Y'know I forgot how much stress this job was" She chuckled. Daniel seemed understanding, "Well you're doing a great job. Better than Riley did by what I heard" Daniel muttered.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
When Daniel begins trash talking Riley, I mean I'm shocked. The only reason I brought him back to the studio was because I wanted him to be a part of our team that gets the studio back to where it needs to be.

"Daniel, running the studio isn't easy. So I think that you shouldn't joke about Rileys leadership." She said sternly, "Well. Anyway, you can't do much worse" He said. But it wasn't helping the situation at all, "Well Daniel.  There's a reason Why She is Co - Studio Head and you are just head Choreographer!" Kate shot him an angry look, and she walked back to the studio to work on the Trio.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I'm not impressed with Daniels unprofessional behaviour. I'm going to be keeping an eye on him!

Java Junction

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm in the java junction right now and just taking some time away from the studio and everything and just chilling out. I've been thinking about what Amanda said about me the other day. I am a Regionals Looser and now that she pointed that out, I can finally work on improving myself.

Amanda (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm coming into the java junction because I know that Noah will be there. I do feel really terrible about what I said. I just hope he can forgive me because I need him.

"...Um Hey, Can I sit down?"

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
When Amanda asked me if she could sit down. I have mixed feelings. But she sits down anyway.

"I'm really sorry" She said slowly, "You're not a Regionals Looser and I shouldn't have brought it up like that" Amanda said, looking down at the table in shame. Noah didn't seem phased or bothered by this, but there was another thing bugging him. "You know. I lost all chances to be on the Wildcard team." He said.

"Wildcard team?"

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
The Wildcard Competition has 3 rounds, Ella has the solo. Michelle and Alfie have the duet and Amy, Latroy, Sloane have the Trio. The Wildcard team is basically those 6 dancers.

"Yes Noah, but my tour is way bigger than Nationals!" She spat. The tension between them was beginning to rise, "You didn't even have the tour until 5 minutes ago!" Noah argued.  "If Giselle hadn't had come back, You would have been in the same boat as us!"

"You know what, I have rehearsal so I have to go — Goodbye!" Noah stormed out.

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I honestly don't know where I stand with Amanda anymore.

The Next Step - Studio A

"..Okay. Let's go from the tumbling section" Kate said. She was back to practising the Trio with Sloane, Amy and latroy but now with another added addition: Riley. She had taken a break from working with B troupe and wanted to see how A troupe was coming a long.

Riley (Co-Studio Head) POV -
I'm watching the Wildcard Trio and its really good. I think that Amy & Latroys break up could be a good thing because this passion and chemistry in this dance is palperbale.
But then the Geminis just walk in again like the own the place.

You could tell they were getting sick of this, "Oh What are you doing here now?" Riley asked, rolling her eyes at the Regionals winners as they come through. "This is a private rehearsal!" She added. Kate came and stood next to her, "Could you please leave?!" She asked.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I'm getting really sick of the Geminis now. You won regionals so go prepare for Nationals! I've seen their regional dances and they won't get far at Nationals with that so they need to Practice!

"Oh we are leaving. We've just came to tell you that you need to watch your back" the first twin said.

Twin 1 (Gemini Dancer) POV -
Two Dancers from the Gemini studio are in the next step. A troupe has got to watch out because when we say the words, they'll start messing with them

"What are you talking about?" Kate asked, She wasn't prepared for anyone messing the studio up. They didn't need that kind of drama, "Don't talk rubbish! Run along!" Riley exclaimed.

Sloane (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
I'm watching the Gemini twins and I don't like the way they are acting. And now that we have two Gemini dancers here in the studio... We need to keep everyone close by!

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
This is my studio! I won't see it destroyed by these dancers... I won't!

Next time - The Wildcard Team prepares for the competition, Tensions rise as the team keeps their gards up.

So what did you think? Who could the Gemini dancers be? I'm really sorry i haven't been updating,  I've had alot of Shows I've been in and in fact today I had an audition but I've injured my self in the dance routine whilst doing the splits. I've pulled a hamstring so I'm kidna worried about it because I love dance and I don't really want this to stop my dancing for long. Anyway, enjoyl