25. Feels Like Home

*Continuation From Last Chapter *

Kate stood in front of all the dancers, "It's time to officially open the auditions for the Nationals team. Daniel, our head Choreographer is going to be teaching the first round!" She announced, starting off a round of applause. A troupe and the rest of the dancers still followed.

"So OK dancers, I'm going to be teaching the Choreography round. We're not going to go over it thousands of times, so if you have an questions don't be afraid to ask and if you don't, zip it!" he said, rather strictly. You could tell he was not in the best of moods. 

Daniel (Head Choreographer) POV -
I'm not in the best of moods when teaching the Choreography round because I am still quite annoyed about what Kate said to me the other day. The fact I'm 'Just'  Head Choreographer does offend me, so I've been evaluating my place at the studio recently.

"But seriously, Work hard!" Kate yelled.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
These dancers better be ready, we need to have the best team at Nationals. We can't loose our title like we lost our Regionals Win. It will be humiliating!

Emily (Co-Captain) POV -
I'm going over to talk to Michelle because right now we're Co - Captains. There is something I want to talk to her about and I trust her enough to confide in her.

"Hey, Michelle. Can I talk to you for a second?" Emily asked, Michelle nodded and broke free to the back of the studio. "What's the matter?" She asked, Emily was really nervous about broaching this topic, but she had to for her own sake. "My knee. I know it's almost a year now, Since I injured it and the doctors have said its okay. But I worry about re injuring it at Nationals"

Michelle (Co - Captain ) POV -
Emily's worries are completely understandable. But she can't let those bad times haunt the rest of her dance life. But I'm going to give her the best advice I can.

"... It's just, I have not been dancing much in A troupe this year, so I'm just worried if I'm going to hurt it if I make A troupe with all of the high energy Dances" Emily spoke out honestly. "I know what you are saying, but you also need to think. The doctors said you are healed, so you are aloud to dance. And if you miss Nationals out, there is no guarantee that we'll win and you won't even be able to dance at internationals then"

Emily (Co-Captain) POV -
I hear what Michelle is saying.

"But honestly, Just follow your heart. You'll know what to do" Michelle smiled, giving Emily a hug. "Let's get back to auditions" Michelle suggested. Both girls headed back to their spots and began to learn the Choreography for the A troupe audition.

Emily (Co-Captain) POV -
I know that Michelle and I have had differences in the past, but now I know we're okay. I'm happy she's here and I do hope we both make the Nationals team.

Java Junction

Riley (Co-Studio Head) POV -
Right now I'm meeting James in the Java Junction. He is supposed to be helping choose the auditions run but he said he wanted to talk about something else.

"Riley. I've been thinking" James said as he sat down opposite his girlfriend at the table. "I'm not ready to move on from the studio. So what I'm saying is, I'm going to audition for the Nationals team!" He announced, leaving Riley Speechless.

Riley (Co-Studio Head) POV -
James is auditioning? After all this time, he wants back in A troupe?

Something in Riley wanted to audition with him. As if it was a way of life returning how it was after everything changed after the win at internationals. She took a hold of his hand, "Me too! Shall we go and tell Kate. Before she tells us it's to late?"  She suggested. James nodded, the truth is, he couldn't wait to start competing again.

Studio A

"... And group 1 take the floor!" 

Michelle (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
The Choreography that Daniel has come up with for the auditions is quite simple, so Im sure I'm doing well. I've got all of the moves down and I fee super confident!

Emily (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
At first, I was taking the dance easy.  But I want in on A troupe, then I have to dance full out and let my fears go.

Kingston (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
I'm so happy with how my audition is going right now. Although, I mostly specialise in Hiphop.  My contemporary isn't that bad... I think.

"And Group 2!"

James (Breakdancer) POV -
I'm rushing into studio A because Riley and I want to audition for a spot on the Nationals team. But we're to late! The Choreography round is already underway!

"Let's see if we can ask Kate to audition?" Riley asked, getting on the team would mean the world to them both. James said that going back to Regionals after internationals would be a huge set back, but he didn't know how much he would miss competing on the team.

"Kate. Is it to late to audition?" Riley asked. She took her eyes of the second dancing group for 2 seconds as she spoke to James and Riley. "Yes I'm afraid so, Why?" Although she didn't need to ask. The way James and Riley had their hands interlocked answered her question.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
The fact James and Riley want to try out or A troupe again, feels right to me. But unfortunately, I can't allow them to audition. If they didn't get here in time, it wouldn't be fair.

"Guys, I'm sorry. I just can't, if wouldn't be fair now that we're half way through auditions" Kate answered, James and Riley's faces both deflated. But they did understand, asking at that time would be a long shot.

"And Finally Group 3!"

Richelle (Acro Dancer) POV -
I'm dancing so well right now. I just feel so confident!

Noah (Contemporary dancer) POV -
I'm positive that I can make A troupe!and I hope Amanda makes it too!

Amanda (Contemporary dancer) POV -
I have to make A troupe again, I have to!

Next time - A troupe auditions continue

So what do you think? Will James and Riley some how make the team again? COMMENT & VOTE if you enjoyed, thanks!