44. Just in Time (Nationals)

Chuck Anderson - SNR Network
We've seen a lot of great studios but how will  Royal Academy of Dance score here in the Female round at the Nationals? For a less experienced team they have been doing really well? Could they move onto take the title? Here as the absolute Dance Nationals continue!

Dressing Room

Kate was now back at Nationals with the team and was very nervous about the situation. You could tell this as she was pacing round the room whilst lightly tapping her phone in her palm of her hand. It was very important the Emily got the costumes, otherwise there was a big chance Michelle would loose and the team would go home.

"Miss Kate, don't even worry about it" James said in his usual calm tone. "Emily will sort it all - she always does,"  This was in fact very true, she made everything okay on the run up to Regionals, and found out about Amanda all those years back. "I just hope she makes it back"

The Next Step - Studio A

Emily (Alternate) POV -
I'm so relived I made it back to the studio so quickly. Now I have to collect the costumes and then hit the road, but boy was I unprepared to see the one person I didn't expect to see in the Java Junction When I was walking through.

"Emily?"
"Hunter?"
"Emily?"

"What are you doing here?" The Alternate dancer asked, she had missed hunter. But it was good to see him again, "My family got transferred back so I came to see i could come back to the studio but no one is here" He explained himself. Emily rolled her eyes, "Maybe that's because we're all down at nationals right now and if I don't get the costumes were going be disqualified so follow me" She said, continuing through the the studio.

Hunter (Break Dancer) POV -
I've missed this place ! 

~~~

"Got them!" She exclaimed, she walked through to the office holding the costumes to see hunter looking at some paperwork on the desk. "You have no submitted the names to the nationals board!" Hunter pointed out. He was right, the letter hadn't been posted.

Emily (Alternate) POV -
This is bad. If we don't officially submit a list of our team to the national board. We could get disqualified and if we win, the title could get taken away from us. We have this now.

"I'll just fix this now." But Emily was getting distracted  whilst switching on the computer to scaning the list through. whilst talking to hunter, she put his name down on the 12th spot by accident. "Right. I have to get going, lock up when your done! Bye!" Emily yelled, rushing out of the office with the costumes.

Emily (Alternate) POV -
I'm so relieved we managed to get the costumes and we fixed the problem with the list. I'm pretty sure I added something though, I can't remember. But I have to get back to the competition! For A troupes sake!

Absolute Dance Nationals
Rehearsal space - 2hours later

Michelle (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm getting really nervous now. I'm up really soon, the only thing I could think to calm my nerves is more practice. Maybe I do really well and not have a costume, the minus points won't affect us.

"Hey. Any word from Emily?" Michelle asked Ella who came into the rehearsal space. The English girl shook her head, "No. But don't worry. She'll get here" She replied, Then Michelle went back to practising her solo.