12. Come Back... Be Here

*Two Days After The Solo Competition*

Riley (Co-Studio Head) POV -
Kate isn't in this morning because so she asked me to get rehearsals started up but I wanted to start by adressing the team about what happened at the solo competition last week.

"Alright. So you all must of heard by now about the events on the Solo Competition. We came Second place" She announced, "We Only Scored Second?"  Sloane gasped, she looked around to see many of the other dancers shocked too. "Yes. But we need to look to the future - there isn't any competitions coming up yet so I want to start thinking about individual talent"

Riley (Co - Studio Head) POV -
It's important that the dancers are at the top of their Game not only as a team but as  individual dancers. So I Googled this excersie that is really going to help out dancers.

"Today both teams are going to stand in a line opposite each other. Make sure your with someone you don't know or don't usually work with, then you each going to give each other a random Dance Style that they have to create a dance to" Riley explained, It was odd that since Kate had returned and her sister was around, She was a stronger leader than before.

"But there is only 11 of us" Cassie pointed out to everyone, Noah wasn't in rehearsal today. "Well then one group will have to do a trio." Michelle said, nodding at Riley for some sort of approval. "Alright, you have until the end of the day... Begin"

Riley (Co-Studio head) POV -
I'm going to find out where Noah is, he may be one of the best dancers in the studio, but this could help him too.

Internationals Dance Tour Connections

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I missed Rehearsals today because I want to try and get Amanda to come back to the studio. I'm really worried that She not being here is going to have affects on our relationship and plus, I miss her. But I haven't gotten through to her in a while so I came to meet Giselle because she is on the tour with her.

"Hey Giselle" Noah said, she came towards him the tour rehearsal studio entrance to let him in. They came through the door and began to talk,  "Have you seen Amanda?" He asked. She nodded, With a smile.  "Yes, she was just talking to the tour Manager. Why?" She answered, "She'll be out in a few minutes so you can talk to me!" She said, sitting down on a row of chairs with him.

"Sorry to here about What happened at Regionals. Loosing after Winning a competition so incredible as internationals much have sucked" She said, with a frown on her face.

Giselle (Acro Dancer) POV -
I don't want to depress Noah by talking about A troupe loosing Regionals. I want to know why he's looking for Amanda.

"Hey, So what brings you here looking for Amanda?" Giselle asked, curiously trying to find out. "I want her to come back to the studio, and since we are in a relationship it's hard to..."

Giselle (Acro Dancer) POV -
In a relationship? Noah and Amanda?!

"Sorry did you just say your in a relationship with Amanda? Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked. He nodded, Giselle obviously wasn't aware of this at all.
"Wow... Just Wow"

Giselle (Acro Dancer) POV -
Amanda dating Noah... Noah dating Amanda
- What? Why?
- What?

"... Start from the beginning...."

The Next Step - Studio A

Back at the studio, the dancers had gotten into pairs and were working together well. Each dancer wanted to the be the best, and that ment being educated in each other's dance styles.

Sloane (Hiphop dancer) POV -
Obviously I partnered up with a  Contemporary Dancer because that is not my strongest style and I'm really looking to improve here.

Hollie (Modern Dancer) POV -
I just love contemporary out of all the dance styles with hip hop as my second favourite! So Sloane and I are doing a contemporary and Hip Hop Mash up.

"So then maybe, you could Illusion and then come out?" Hollie suggested, showing her what she could do in the dance. Sloane nodded and smiled, "Yeah... But I can't exactly do an Illusion" She said slowly, Hollie was understanding however. "Oh, don't worry I'll show you. It's just...

~~~~

"I kinda feel like we should end with a big fan kick?" Emily suggested, talking to Elliott. All of the dancers were working really well together, "Yeah.  But we could fan kick in To A la seconde tutorial Turns?" he said, showing her what he ment.

Emily (Co-Captain) POV -
Working with Elliott, One of the new boys is working out really well. We a wonderful pair and well on our to becoming the best.

International Dance Tour Connections

"... So then we got together and we've been dating ever since" Noah explained. Giselle was shocked, she gasped loudly -
"Wow" She said, "I mean Wow, you and Amanda... That's just Wow... I.. I mean...?"

"Wow?"  Noah guessed, Giselle looked at him and nodded, "Yes Wow" She said once again. But this time they both let out a chuckle. "Anyway, How's the tour been going?" He asked, anything to move on from the past topic. "It's great...

Giselle (Acro Dancer) POV -
Don't get me wrong, Doing the tour is great. But sometimes it does get a little lonley. I mean I've made new friends, but no one can replace it my friends from The Next Step.

"it's Great. It can get a little lonely" She said, she turned to look at her left and saw Amanda coming towards them. "Hey. Look who is here"  Giselle said, pointing at Noah.
He got up and went up to his girlfriend and they kiss. Giselles eyes popped out

Giselle (Acro Dancer) POV -
I will never get used to seeing that!

"Noah what are you doing here?" She asked, "You need to come back to the studio. Last week we went to a solo competition and we lost. They team dynamic isnt the same without you" He explained, but there was no changing her mind.

Amanda (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm with the tour now, Noah knows that. But I do need to come back the studio for one reason.

"I need t apologise to Riley. I'll come with you for that though" Amanda explained. "Giselle, You can come too" Noah said.

Giselle (Acro Dancer) POV -
I wouldn't mind visiting The Next Step once again, Now Kate, Daniel and Emily are back. It need to see my family again...

Next time - The team present their Dances. Old A troupers come together.

So what did you think? Comment,  and vote if you enjoyed.