FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALE

We got back to my house, "Mom! Come down here!" I yelled. Before I could stop him, Avery had pulled me into the kiss that we had started at the beach. I couldn't help but kiss him back, I was so happy for us.

"Woah, woah. This is not the make-out room." My mother said, as she walked into the room. "What do you need?"

"Mom!" I said, running over to her.

"What is it, Rachel? What are you so excited about?" My mother asked, starting to get excited too.

"Mom, Avery proposed to me!" I yelled happily. I didn't know how she'd take it, considering that I was only eighteen.

"Oh, Rachel! That's wonderful!" My mother said, pulling me into a tight hug. "Avery, are you taking my baby away from me?" My mother asked him jokingly.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Dixon, she's so beautiful, I couldn't resist." He said, smiling at me.

"We're going upstairs!" I said excitedly, pulling Avery upstairs.

"Be careful, kids! This better just be wedding planning!" My mother said.

"I need to tell my dad about the engagement. He's going to be the hardest one to tell." I said, pushing Avery off of me, and getting off of my bed.

"Not even quickly?" Avery looked at me.

"Avery! Are you still on that?" I said, picking up a pillow and throwing it at him. I started laughing.

"Okay, okay, I'll keep my thoughts to myself." He said, also laughing.

"You better, because if my Dad even hears you talking like that, I'll never be allowed to marry you." I said, dragging him into my father's office.

"Dad, there's something I need to tell you." I said, before I even set foot in his office.

"What is it, Rach?" He said, get was getting up to come and talk to me.

"Dad...Avery proposed." I said, all my father did was look from me to Avery, me, to Avery. The silence was beginning to think that maybe my father would be the end of my happiness.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" My father asked me.

"I'm positive. I love Avery, and I want to be with him." I told my father in a stern voice.

"Well, I'm happy for you, Rachel. Go get married. I expect to be invited to the wedding." He told me as the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile.

"Thanks, Daddy." I said, hugging him.

That's exactly what Avery and I did. We got married. The day of my wedding was amazing. I dressed in all white, and so did Jayden. I set her on the ground covered in flowers. In the next fifteen minutes, she'd be toddling down the aisle throwing flowers.

Jayden walked down the aisle, little flower pedals falling from her hands. I looked at how much she resembled Mr. Harrison, and how beautiful she was. Her hair was tied in little white bows. She reached the end of the aisle, and she sat down next to me. I looked down at her, and our eyes met. We just smiled.

I walked down to Avery, he was in a black tuxedo, and looked amazing. My dress brushed against the pedals, scattering them. Once I reached Avery, he grabbed my hand. We smiled at each other, and whispered small messages. His cheeks turned pale white as if he was going to faint. I held his hands tighter, knowing we'd be okay.

When it came time to exchange the rings, Julia, my maid of honor grabbed the rings from Rowan, who was the ring burrier. Avery or I didn't notice what the man was saying, we were both to busy day-dreaming about our life together. Before I knew it, I was saying 'I do', and I was pronounced Mrs. Avery Walker Blue.

"Avery, you may kiss the bride." The man told us. Avery pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately. I pulled away, wanting more, but I knew I couldn't do that right now. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, before we were ushered down the aisle again.

Jayden grew up into a beautiful, happy, child. She had shoulder length blonde hair and pale eyes, just like Mr. Harrison. She resembled him in every way possible, and that made me more than happy. We would communicate by me talking and her responding in sign language. I was elated when she was old enough to learn it.

After being married for about four years, Avery and I both decided we were ready for kids of our own. I got pregnant immediately and couldn't wait to be a mother yet again. But this time, it was Avery's child.

Are you excited to a mom, again?" Avery asked as he rubbed my belly.

"Yes. Are you excited to be a father, again?" I asked, mocking him.

"Yes." He said, still rubbing my belly. I could see the excitement in his face.

Julia still stopped by every now and again to check up on things. She was busy nowadays with her boyfriend, Gage. She was also trying to finish up collage. It was great to see her, but I was happy she had her whole life ahead of her. I was just a few years ahead of her, with a husband and children.

"For?"

"The baby!" I yelled into the phone as another pain went through my stomach.

"Right. I'll be right home." He said, disconnecting the phone. It was convenient for Avery to have a job so close to home, he could come home easily. He worked up the street at the local diner.

He walked into the house and immediately freaked out.

"What do I do?" He yelled at me.

"Take me to the hospital?" I said, out of patience.

"Okay." He said, leading me to the car.

Do you need anything?" He asked once we got to the hospital.

"Yes! This baby out of me!" I snapped.

"Alright, Mrs. Blue, I see that head. The baby is almost here." The doctor said, that comforted me a bit.

After ten hours of brutal labor, I have birth to a perfect, healthy, beautiful baby girl. We named her Camryn, to go with the flow of 'neutral' names. I looked into her green eyes that she inherited from Avery.

"Hi baby girl." I said my voice small. I could not believe that I had just given birth to another beautiful girl. Jayden would be so happy to have a baby sister.

"Hi Camryn." Avery said, lifting the baby out of her incubator. She looked up at him, and their eyes were locked on each other. I thought it was a beautiful moment. This was the child that I had dreamed of having with Avery, I couldn't believe it.

"She's perfect." I told him.

THE END :)

Thank you all for reading. I loved writing every single word of every single chapter. I love every single one of my readers, as well. I wouldn't have made this story without you.

Please recommend (: <3