AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 5

I bolted out of the room, Mr. Harrison ran after me.

"Rachel, wait! I'm sorry. Just please, let me explain!" Mr. Harrison said, out of breath.

"What is there to explain? I saw you, kissing another woman! I questioned about you in the beginning, being older, but I ignored those feelings because I thought you weren't like that!" I lashed out at him, I was beyond mad, I was furious.

Just then, the girl with blonde hair walked out in her clothes, I could tell she just threw them on.

"Hi, I'm Alyson Laurent. I promise you I had no idea that you were the mother of his child. Don't worry, it will never happen again." Alyson said as she shot Mr. Harrison a cold look and walked out the front door.

"Alyson?!" Mr. Harrison called after her.

"You do care about her! If you didn't you wouldn't call after her. Don't you ever come and see our baby, Thomas Harrison. Never!" I said; my cheeks were red with anger. I stormed out of the door and left Mr. Harrison alone in his underwear.

I ran all the way home, not even stopping for a breath. I ran in the front door, tears streaming down my face, I didn't even stop to wipe them off. My eyes burned and felt puffy. I ran past my parents and hoped they wouldn't notice me.

"Rachel? Are you okay?" My mother called to me from the living room.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just fine!" I screamed, and ran up the stairs. I heard my mother whisper something to my father and came rushing after me.

"Rachel? What was that about, Honey? Why are you crying?" My mother said as she sat down on the bed beside me.

"Thomas, the father of my child, cheated on me! I walked into his house...and...and...” I tried to choke out.

"And what, Honey?"

"He was in his room, in his underwear, kissing another girl! In front of me, Mom!" I spilled the rest out; I wanted her to know everything.

My mother pulled me off the bed and into her arms. I continued to cry, my make up running onto her dress.

"Oh, Baby Girl, I'm so sorry. You'll be okay! Just think, you have a sweet little baby that will be here in six months. Also, by the way you have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow." My mother told me softly.

"Yeah, well that little baby that will be here in six months is half of him, too!" I said, whining and crying, I completely ignored the fact that I had to go to the doctor tomorrow.

"Now, now, Rachel. You'll be okay."

I had gotten all ready for my appointment with the doctor, I called my mother to see when she'll be home, I was already running late and I did not want to go to the doctor's alone.

"Mom? When will you be here? We need to go!" I said into the phone, rushing for an answer.

"Oh, baby! I'm sorry; we're very busy today, at the office. Can you go alone?"

"But, today we find out the gender! You have to come!" I told her, I was really looking forward to seeing if I was going to have the baby girl I dreamed of having.

"Rachel, I can't, okay?" My mother replied sternly, "I have to go now, good bye."

I walked into the room, and found the doctor and Mr. Harrison standing there.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I have an appointment?" I hissed at him.

"I called the doctor, I wanted to be here." Mr. Harrison replied.

"Okay, Miss Dixon, would you like to know the gender of the baby?" The doctor asked us.

"Yes! We would!" Mr. Harrison jumped in.

"No, we wouldn't." I said, looking at him coldly. I wanted to know the gender more than anything, but if it was what Mr. Harrison wanted to do, then we were definitely waiting.

"Okay, then. The baby looks great! You're now entering your second trimester! We will be seeing you next month." The doctor said as I got up.