AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 26

"At least I still have Isabella. She'll be happy when I tell her that she can have her family back." Avery said as he turned to leave.

"Have fun." I said, turning my head, "Don't get her pregnant..." I whispered to myself.

I walked over to Julia's house later that night. I waited on her doorstep for her to open the door with her arms open wide, but no one answered. "Come in!" She yelled from the other side of the door.

Hey, Rach. How's it going?" Julia asked as soon as I walked in.

"I'm back with my parents. Avery said it wasn't a good idea that we live together. Isabella, his ex, texted me and told me they slept together, again." I said.

"When did she text you?"

"Right after they 'finished'." I said, the thought of it gave me chills.

"Well, that's gross." Julia said.

My cell phone interrupted our conversation, I looked at it.

"Can I come over later? I want to talk to u." The text was from Avery.

"Who is that?" Julia asked me.

"Avery." I said, as I typed in, "Why do u all the sudden want to talk? It's been almost two weeks, Avery."

My phone buzzed, "I was wrong, okay? I don't want Izzie. I want u."

"Fine. Come over at 9."

"What did he want?" Julia said, enunciating the word 'he'.

"He wanted to come over tonight."

"Why did you give in, Rach? You know what he did to you! How do you know this won't happen again?" Julia said, flooding me with questions.

"I never said I'd get back together with him. I'm going to leave now, and go see him. I'll call you later." I said, giving Julia a quick hug and leaving.

Avery walked into my room about twenty minutes after I got home. He opened the door slowly and looked in, I'm guessing to make sure I was here. "Hey." Avery said.

"Hey." I said, “Why are you opening the door so slowly?” I asked.

“Well, I wanted to make sure you were here, and dressed. I’m sure you didn’t want me opening the door while you were half naked. Or…Did you want me to?” Avery asked, starting to joke. A grin formed on his face.

“Don’t joke like that.” I said, giving him a dirty look.

“Okay, okay, sorry.”

"Why did you want to come over?" I asked.

"I wanted to say that I was sorry. And what I said, a few weeks ago, about Isabella, it's not true." He told me.

"Why did it take you almost two weeks to realize this?" I asked, worried for his answer. "Did you get back together with her?"

"Yes. Only for a few days, she's so controlling. She's not the one for me. You are. I want you to come back to me, Ray." Avery said, starting to get closer to me.