AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 5

Mr. Harrison lay down on the bed; I came and sat next to him. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"Tell me if we get too far." He told me, I didn't think I was going to have to say that anytime soon.

I don't think I'll be saying that..." I said as I pulled him onto me.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Mr. Harrison replied suggestively.

Time seemed to fly. When we came into my parent’s bedroom, the clock said 7:45. I checked the clock again and it was almost ten. I heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Oh crap! My parents are home, you've got to go." I told Mr. Harrison as I pushed him off of me.

"Okay...Uhh, what should I do?" Mr. Harrison asked, getting off the bed.

"Go out the back! Hurry! If they see you here, they'll kill me!"

"Okay, I had fun tonight. Goodnight, Rachel." Mr. Harrison said as he walked out the door.

"Hi Sweetie. Did you have a good night?" My mother asked as she walked into my room. I barley had enough time to pull on my pajamas and grab a book.

"Yes. I just had a bowl of cereal for dinner. Did you and Dad have fun?"

"We did! The movie was fantastic. Okay, well I'll let you get some sleep. I'm sure you're very tired, pregnancy can wear you out. Goodnight, Sweetie." My mother said as she left my room.

That next day, I decided to go and visit Mr. Harrison. I knocked on the door; no answer. I rang the doorbell; no answer. I finally just decided to walk in.

I walked back to Mr. Harrison's bedroom to find him and another girl, about the age of twenty making out on his bed. I stood there in shock, just watching. Finally, Mr. Harrison came up and saw me.

"

Rachel! What are you doing here?" Mr. Harrison asked after releasing the woman.

"Seeing the father of my baby kiss another woman!" I yelled as I ran out of the room.