AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 17

"Is she asleep?" Avery asked, pulling me close to him, his body was firm against mine.

"Yep."

"Well that's good." He told me as he held me down on the bed. He kissed me slowly.

"What did we need to talk about?" I asked him, already knowing what his answer would be.

"Did you really think I wanted to talk? Haha, you're funny." Avery told me as he kissed my lightly.

Our kiss turned into something more passionate and sweet. His lips locked onto mine, and I laid on top of him. Our bodies fit together, and I knew tonight would be the night.

"Rachel?" My mother called upstairs to me, "Julia is here! I'm sending her up!"

I pulled myself off of Avery, "Put clothes on, pants, a shirt, something!" I told him, he was just in his boxers. I looked down at myself, only in a bra and underwear. I rushed to my dresser to pull something over top of me.

"I'm the one who needs to get clothes on? I think she'd freak out more if she saw you!" Avery said, starting to laugh. I heard Julia walking up the stairs.

"I've gotta find something." I said as I jumped off of my bed.

"Hey Rach!...And Avery." Julia said in a happy, bubbly voice.

"Hey, Jules. What's up?" I said, looking down at my pink bathrobe.

Well I just wanted to say congrats about you and avery. I've got to go...But just wondering, why are you in a bathrobe? I know you own cuter clothes than that." Julia asked, looking at me up and down.

"Well," I started to say, how to I explain why I was in a bathrobe? "I just got out of the shower." I lied.

"Your hair isn't wet..."

"Well..." I started to say.

"You know what? It's not my business." She said, I think it just clicked to her why I was in a robe. "Have fun." Julia said hugging me tightly. She left the room.

"Phew. That was close." Avery told me.

We decieded to goover to his place and chill.

We sat together and watched a movie that was on TV. Avery put his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him. I laid my head down on his should and looked up at him, he smiled at me.Without warning, he kissed me quickly. I blushed a little bit, and then he went in for another. I went along with him; we were no longer paying attention to the movie. We were too busy concentrating on each other; his lips were soft and warm. I held his hand with the free hand I had, the other hand was resting on his leg.

"Let's go in your room." I blurted out, I didn't regret it, either, I was ready.

"...Alright then." Avery said getting up.

"I'll be there in a minute; I've got to use the restroom." I told him slowly.

"Okay..." He said going into his room.

I went into the bathroom and changed into an outfit that I bought a few weeks back.

"Don't look up from your book until I say too." I instructed him.

"Okay. What's going on?" He asked me, starting to peek up.

"No! This won't work if you look now." I said, walking closer to him.

"Okay, you can look now." I said, climbing onto his bed. My hair was pulled out of the pin that holds it out of my face, and I had on lacy underwear.

"Wow." Was all Avery managed to say.