AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 24

"Okay, Jay. It's time to go to sleep now." I said, hugging her close to me. I forgot to pack her pajamas. I would need to run back to my house tomorrow and get them. She buried her face into my neck. I felt her eyelashes hitting my skin, and then I felt them close. I held on to her for a few more seconds.I set her in the crib, jolting her awake. "Shh, shh. Go back to sleep. I'll see you in the morning. I love you." I said, kissing her forehead, and laying her back down. She looked up at me, and then sat up. Her eyes started to tear up, but I hugged her close to me, stopping the tears. A few seconds later, I laid her back down. She stayed down that time, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head and with that, she as asleep.

I shut the door quietly, I walked into Avery's room, and he was standing there. "She's asleep." I said quietly, waiting for his reaction.

"Is this a good thing?" He asked me, his mouth turning up into a smile.

"I guess it all depends on how you think about it."

I felt as if I closed my eyes for two minutes to kiss Avery, but when I opened my eyes, I was on his bed, with him on top of me. The only clothes I had on, was a bra and underwear. I looked down, to find my hand on his boxers. My head started spinning and I didn't know what to think of anything. This was moving all too fast.

"Avery, get off." I said turning my head, and pushing me up, that didn't do much except made him groan even more. "Avery! Get off of me." I said, taking my hand and shoving him off. It came out more rude than I thought.

What's wrong?" Avery asked, confused.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't realize we had gone that far. It's just, the being alone, scares me. I'm not used to it. I think I'm ready for bed." I said, getting under the blanket.

"Okay, whatever you want." Avery said, getting off of the bed and walking out of the room.

A few minutes later he came back into his room. He got in bed beside me and pulled me closer to him. He put his arm around me, it made me feel safe. I scooted as close to him as I could. At one point, he buried his face in my hair and nuzzled my neck. That only made me giggle. We eventually just fell asleep.

I left averys to get jayden some more clothes and toys.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I told them as I reached the front door.

"Hey Rachel." The both said at the same time.

"I forgot Jayden's pajamas. And I need to get them, along with some other toys. Also, I wanted to know if you could watch her for a few hours..." I asked.

"Watch her? Rachel, that's part of moving out. You can't rely on us to watch her. You need to find a babysitter. Anyways, I need to go to work." My mother stepped in to give me a word or two.

"Rachel, if you knew that you would need a babysitter, you shouldn't have moved out. I wish you luck in finding a sitter." My father told me, walking down the stairs.

"Fine, thanks for nothing." I said after I grabbed Jayden's pajamas and I was out the door.

"Rachel, you don't talk to me like that!" My mother told me sternly.

"I'm sorry. I need to go find a babysitter. Goodbye, Mom."

I finally got juels to mind jayden.

I decieded to meet avery in the park.

"Hey." Avery said as he sat down beside me. Immediately, he lifted up his arm to put it around me.

"I'm sorry that I got mad this morning. I shouldn't have, it was stupid. I've got to get used to having someone else there." I told him, looking down at the ground.

"It's okay. I know, it takes some getting used to. I about pulled my hair out when Isabella moved in with me. We'll both have to get used to it. Believe me, there's going to be times where it's annoying, but, we'll get over it. I'm just glad you're living with me." Avery told me, pulling me closer.

"Me too. If my parents ever find out, I'm dead." I told him.