AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 27

( just to let you guys know after this chapter is the last one so yeah)

"Well, this is a boring movie." Avery said that next morning.

"Well, we could do something else..." I said as I kissed him softly. I reached down and unbutton his pants.

"Ray, are you crazy? We're at your house, in your living room!" He pulled my hand away; I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"Okay, fine. Later, then." I said, also laughing. I pictured my father's face, if he walked in and we were doing that, I laughed to myself quietly.

"If you want to, then later. But, I've got to get going, I have stuff to do. How about, you meet me at the beach, this afternoon at four?" Avery asked, getting off the couch.

"Yeah." I said to him, "I need to find something to wear." I mumbled to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'll meet you there." I smiled as he looked down at me.

"Okay. See you later." He said as he kissed me on the cheek and left.

I went over to jules house.

"Jules! I need your help. Avery wants me to meet him at the beach later, but I want to wear something...Nice. Not something that I'd usually wear. Can I borrow a dress?" I asked, out of breathe.

"I have a better idea, let's drop Jay off at your house, and we can go buy you a dress." Julia said with excitement.

"Sure. I like that idea." I said as a huge grin spread across my face.

We walked into the salon, and were immediately greeted by a nice looking man, "Hello. How can we help you?" The man, or should I say, teenage boy, said.

"Yeah, this is my friend, Rachel. She needs a make-over. You got someone good?" Julia asked, getting to the point.

"I'm not sure about us, but you sure got something good." The guy said to Julia.

"Look, bro, I'm not in the mood for your flirting. Get my friend a stylist."

"Whatever you want, babe." He said back.

I LOOKED SO GOOOD.

After spending a bit of time at home, I looked at my watch, and realized it was time to meet Avery at the beach.

"Now where are you off to?" My mother asked me, she was still in her pajamas.

"I'm meeting Avery at the beach." I told her, walking down the stairs.

"Be home at a descent hour, please. I'm sure Jayden will want you to put her to bed. I'll see you later, Rach." My mom said, going back inside.

"Bye, mom."

When I got to the beach, Avery was already waiting for me. He had on a different outfit, this time with some color. The blue matched the sky. I was silent for a bit, until he turned around and saw me.

"Hey beautiful." He said as he hugged me.

"Hey. I like your shirt. It's blue, not black." I said, whispering.

"I wore it for you. I knew you'd like it." He said, whispering back.

"Have I ever told you how much I'm happy to have you?" Avery said, kissing me lightly.

"You have, but I love hearing the reasons, anyways." I said, giggling.

"First off, your smile, is...Amazing. You're the nicest person I've ever met; you're the most beautiful person in the world. You--" He started.

I cut him off as I kissed him, "Shh, don't talk." I said, kissing him again.

"You need to let me talk. Rachel, I'm so lucky to have you. It means the world that we get to spend forever together." He said, stroking my cheek softly.

"You're sweet to say that..." I said, my voice trailing off, studying his face.

He knelt down, for what I thought to be tying his shoe. "Rachel, there's something I need to ask you..." He said, pulling out a black box from his pocket. I had no idea what was going on.

"What's that?" I said, starting to laugh.

"I love you, and I never want to lose you again. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can't find out any other way to express the way I feel about you." He told me sweetly, looking down at the box.

"What is it, Avery?" I said, my voice starting to get lower.

"I want to be with your forever, so I wanted to ask you...Rachel Jane Dixon, will you marry me?" Avery asked, opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring sitting on a plush white pillow.

"Avery...I..." I started; I was at a loss for words. Tears formed in my eyes.

 "I nodded, tears spilling out of my eyes, "Yes, I will marry you." I said, whispering.

He slid the ring on my finger, and smiled. "I love you." He whispered to me.

"I love you, too." I said, smiling the biggest I've probably ever smiled in my life.