AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 18

So, do you like it?" I said, getting on top of him.

"I...I...I love it." Avery said, starting to breathe fast and his face turned red, "It…It's great." He told me, I could tell he was using everything in him to keep himself under control.

"Well that's good." I said, lowering myself onto him. He pulled my head closer so he could kiss me. I put one of my hands under his head so I could twist his hair. His hands started to go wherever they pleased, and I didn't stop him.

It wasn't long before Avery had on as much clothing left as I did. He dimmed the lights, and started to play soft music. Avery supported my head with one of his hands while the other hand was fooling around with the lacy on my clothing. His breath was heavy as mine slowed. Our bodies came together as one.

We went under the covers to make love. We fit together perfectly, and I would say these were some of the best moments of my life.

"I love you." Avery told me as he nuzzled my neck.

"I love you too." I said back to him.

"Thank you, for everything. Tonight has been great." I whispered to Avery.

"I had fun. My favorite part was it all being with you, though." He told me as he took my hand in his.

"I love you." I told him as I inched closer to him.

"I love you more." He told me.

"Come on, Jayden. Let me help you, walking is easy. You can do it." I said as I grabbed my daughter's little arms and led her across the hardwood floors of my house.

 I stopped and let go. She was standing; she looked at me straight in the eye. Her pale eyes flashed, and she smiled. Her face went blank; she was focusing on walking to me. She stood proudly in front of me, about to take her first steps without help.

I snapped back into reality. Avery was on top of me, and my lips were attached to his, his tongue inside of my mouth. It felt weird, I felt weird. It was a new kind of weird, I couldn't express it. I felt dizzy, and my stomach hurt, it was a nauseas feeling. Every time his mouth moved on mine, I felt like I was going to vomit.

"What's wrong?" He asked, lifting himself off of me.

"I don't know what's wrong. I feel weird, like I'm about to throw up. I'm going to go home. I don't want to risk you getting sick." I told him softly.