AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 4

That night, I got home from Julia's. My parents had gone out to dinner and a movie, and I was alone. I got to thinking about Mr. Harrison. How sweet he was, how cute he was, how soft his lips are. I wanted him here, with me, right now. So, I decided to call him at that moment.

"Hello?" Mr. Harrison answered the phone.

"Hey, it's me. Can you come over? My address is in the directory, I just am alone and I want to be with someone." I told him.

"What about Julia?"

"I want you right now." I told him, it was the truth; I'd do anything to be with him.

"You requested I come?" Mr. Harrison said, walking in the front door.

"Hi, sorry, it wasn't much notice, but I wanted someone here."

"Based on the way you treated me earlier, you seemed to hate me. Why might that be? Six weeks ago, you didn't hate me..." Mr. Harrison questioned.

"I don't hate you. I was just sort of freaked out about how my crush on you, turned into you getting me pregnant."

"Ohh, I see now. Well, I will be here for you whenever you need me." Mr. Harrison said as he scooted over closer to me.

Just then, Mr. Harrison kissed me, or I think I kissed him. I had to; it just felt right at that moment. The kiss was nice and sweet. It got more intense after about ten minutes. His hands started to go wherever they desired, I didn't stop him. I reached up and grabbed his hand that was around my shoulder, I held onto it.

"We could...go upstairs. My bed isn't big enough, but my parent's is." I told Mr. Harrison quietly. I didn't think it would go this far, but it just felt right.

"I'll go, only if you want to. I don't want it to turn into anything bad."

"Hey, I'm already pregnant, it really can't get worse." I answered giggling.