AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 19

"What is wrong with me? Why do I feel like this?" I said to myself quietly as my stomach flipped over. I raised myself off of the bed, and the room spun all around me. I grabbed onto the nightstand beside me. I managed to leave Avery's house.

 I got home, and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up:

"Come back over, bring Jayden. I can watch her and u can rest." Avery had texted; my parents were at work, so no one could watch Jayden.

"Yea, we'll come over. Thx for asking. (: “I texted him back.

“I need to tell u something, too. I want to tell u here so u don’t get upset.” He texted back.

“It’s something I might get upset about?  Fine. I’m on my way.”

I got Jayden ready, and we were off to Avery's. We got a cab, because I didn't feel like driving. We pulled up to Avery's house, and I got out of the car; Jayden in my arms. I walked into his house; Avery was sitting on the couch watching television.

"What is it?" I asked him, scared at what the question would be.

"Please, don't get mad. It's just the beginning of my whole explanation, but when was the last time you slept with Mr. Harrison?" Avery said, pulling me closer to him, which made the whole situation even more awkward.

"Two and a half months ago. It was like, the day before he died. Why?" I asked, feeling violated that he asked.

"I just wanted to know. And I want you to know, I hate myself so much, but I feel like I need to tell you. I...I...I slept with Isabella, again. I don't know why, or how. I went over to drop Rowan off, and she said she missed me, I said I missed her, we started kissing, and it led to...That. It was while we were dating. Before we got serious, six weeks ago." Avery spilled it all out, his words like water from a faucet.

"Why? Why would you do this? We promised no more secrets." I told him, my stomach flipping over.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I'd do anything, Rachel, anything to have you forgive me." He told me, hiding his face behind his hand.

"Don't do it again. I'm not mad at you. Please, don't do it again." I said calmly, I didn't feel like fighting.

"I'm sorry, Rachel. I regret doing it, though." Avery told me softly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought my hands to his shoulders.

"It's fine. I'm just glad you told me." I told him, out foreheads were touching, "I've got to go lay down. I feel...Like crap." I said, smiling a bit.

He pushed my hair out of the way of my face, and kissed my cheek, "Okay, I'll watch Jayden."

I started to fall asleep about an hour later, I was interrupted my Avery.

"Do you need anything?" Avery said, I was startled and sat up.

"Huh?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Do you need anything?"

"N--" I was interrupted by a twist in my stomach. I sat there and hoped it'd pass, but it didn't. I got up and started to run to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Avery said, starting to get worried. I couldn't answer, if I had, I would have gotten sick everywhere.

I barely made it to the bathroom. I threw open the toilet lid, and opened my mouth. Vomit rushed out of me, like it had no end. It burned my throat, and it was hard to breathe. I coughed and tried to get it all out.

"Ray? Answer me. Are you okay?" Avery called from the other side of the door.

"Ye...Yeah. I...I'm fine." I said, choking out the words.

I stepped into the shower and let the water run over me. I open my mouth slightly to let the water dribble in and go out. I washed out my mouth, and let my mind wonder.

"Oh my gosh. I completely forgot!" I said to myself as I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I ran out to Avery.