AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !!!

Chapter 12

I held my baby close. Just then, I figured out what her middle name would be. From this day one, my baby girl's name would be Jayden Isabella Dixon. I wished Jayden could have Mr. Harrison's last name, but that would get everyone suspicious. So, my last name would have to do for now.

It was Mr. Harrison's turn to hold Jayden. He picked her up slowly; I could tell he didn't have much experience with babies, because Jayden's head tilted from out of his arms.

"Thomas! Her head! You have to hold it up, she can't support it." I yelled at him. I felt bad, he didn't know, but I wasn't risking anything happening to Jayden.

"Oops, sorry, Jayden." He looked down at her and moved her head to the edge of his arm.

I walked into Jayden's nursery. It was the first time I had come home in two weeks. It all smelled so new, none of the furniture had been used before. I gave Jayden her bottle and burped her. She yawned quietly and started to close her eyes.

"I guess it's time for a nap, huh? Mommy is all new to this. It'd be a lot easier if you could talk." I whispered to Jayden.

I went into school one morning to find Julia already there. She was reading her math book and learning the lesson that Mr. Harrison was teaching us.

"Hey Jules." I told her as I sat down in my seat.

"Hey! How's Jayden?" She asked me, her eyes still in the book.

"She's great. You'll have to come over soon." I said, thus ending our conversation.

Right after Mr. Harrison started teaching, a new guy walked into the class room.

"Hi, I'm Avery Blue. I'm new here, the principal told me to come to this room?" The guy said.

"Well, hello there, Avery. I'm Mr. Harrison, your homeroom teacher. I'm looking forward to teaching you. Take a seat anywhere." Mr. Harrison said to Avery.

Avery walked past me, he had long hair (for a guy that is) that was a light brown. His eyes were a beautiful green, and he wore eyeliner. His nose was pierced, and he had a very interesting style. His tattoos covered his left arm and his muscles where very big. I thought he was very good looking. He flashed me a smile before sitting down.

The bell sounded for the switching of classes. I figured I'd go introduce myself to Avery and be the nice girl.

"Hey, Avery. I'm Rachel, Rachel Dixon." I told him, Mr. Harrison watched me from his desk.

"Hey, Rachel. Nice to meet you. I look forward to having homeroom with you." He said politely, he didn't act like he dressed.

"You know you should come over tonight. We can have a study session or something." I said, giggling at the fact that I had just asked a guy over to study with me.

"Sounds good. I'll be at your house at seven. I guess I'll get your address from the directory?" He asked me, smiling.

"Yeah. It's in there. See you tonight."

"Hey. Are you ready to study?" Avery asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, let me put her to sleep. Oh, and this is my daughter, Jayden..." I said, awkwardly, I forgot to mention I had Jayden.