Abby walks in the room with a bottle of water in her hands. She sets it down on the table and takes a seat on the couch across from me. Both her and Adam look at me in disgust.

"What." I snap at them both.

They don't answer me. They both look away from me and then back at Beth.

"I didn't mean to fucking hit her." I explain for the thousandth time.

"I know you didn't." Abby tells me. "I just feel so sorry for her. Someone so fragile as her has dealt with so much shit and I don't know how she's still holding up."

I know exactly what she means. Beth is so delicate and harmless but yet she gets treated like dirt. No matter what she is going through she still smiles and laughs throughout the day and it sends chills down my spine how strong she is.

I want her to know that no matter what she is going through, she can talk to me. I don't want her to hide things from me; especially when something like this is happening. I just want it all end, for her sake. She doesn't deserve any of this shit and when I found out who posted those damn picture I swear to go ill flip a shit.

"I called Larissa." Abby says and I shoot my eyes up at her.

"Why the fuck would you call her mum?!" My voice raises at her.

"Calm down. I told her that My boyfriend broke up with me and Beth came to my rescue right away."

"Boyfriend?"

"I was lying obviously." She rolls her eyes. No Fucking shit she was lying. "I told her id drive her home after were 'done talking'" she air quotes.

I nod my head in agreement.

Beth feet move from the side of me and I look at her. Her eyes are moving but they're still covered by her lids. Adam comes rushing towards her and I nudge him away and I stand in front of the couch.

"Baby," I push the hair away from her face and wait for her to answer me. She groans in response and her lashes start to flutter open.

Her eyes fully open and the green in her eyes looks brighter from the red around them. She's been crying all day and I know she was lying to me when she said she was just putting on makeup.

"Hm," she says as she pulls my hand away from her face. She sits up and looks at all of us. "What," she swallows hard. "What's going on?" She still holds the top of her head from the pain she must have from falling.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to a hospital?" Fucking Adam keeps mentioning a damn hospital and I swear I'm going to choke the living shit out of him again.

"Can you just shut the fuck up?" I turn and snap at him.

"Harry," Beth grabs my hand in hers and her eyes are telling me to just calm down. They look away from me and then back at Adam. "I don't need to go there." She assures him , thanking her for saying "there" instead of hospital.

He nods and still looks at her.

"Here, drink some water." Abby hands her the glass and she down it down in seconds. She looks at me through the glass and I see that she wants to talk to me.

I give Abby a look to give us a minute. She smiles at me a little before she grabs the assholes arm and they leave the large living room and walk into the hallway.

I look at Beth's hand that is still holding mine. Her hand is so small against mine and it makes me smile how different we are.

"What happened?" She speaks. Her voices is so quiet and she seems frightened.