Chapter Seven: Grey, Chill

Start from the beginning

"Like the bird?" Jackson asked.

"Like the bird. I go by my middle name, Foster."

"Can I call you Night Hawk?" I blurted and they both looked at me and I shrugged.

"I guess, if you really want too." He chuckled and I nodded.

"What pack you from Night Hawk?" I asked.

"The Bloodmoon's." He answered. The Bloodmoon's were an older pack like mine. Jackson's pack, the McKinnon's were fairly new. There were always new and small packs popping up now and again. It wasn't uncommon, mates found each other and created new packs together. The Youngblood's, our mothers' old pack was fairly old.

"Hawk Bloodmoon. Is that not badass?" I asked excitedly.

"I guess so. I get made fun of a bit though." He admitted.

"Trust me, Night Hawk...you stick with me and no one will fuck with you."

"You top shit, Grey?" He asked.

"Oh, I am. I'm above everyone here. But that isn't the point, everyone knows I like to teach people respect."

----

"You serious, Cow!?" I asked feeling my blood boil.

"Grey, calm down." Jackson whispered but I ignored it.

"I'm saying how it is. Everyone knows you're opening your legs for the new guy and Jackson." She said.

"Oh? And how do people know this? They were told by you, right?" I asked.

"I didn't say anything that isn't the truth." She denied and I frowned. I laughed briefly before grabbing Sarah and tossing her into the nearby lockers. Kids began cheering as I swung. I punched her and she grabbed her mouth which let me kick her in the stomach. She doubled over and I grabbed her head bringing my knee up into her face. As she wobbled I landed a fist onto her back and she slumped to the ground.

"Greyson!" Someone said pulling me into their chest. I instantly felt calmer and my adrenaline went down. I was pushed to the front door as teachers began coming down the hallway. 

Hawk appeared in front of me...so, who was holding me? I looked back as Jackson held open the door for me.

"Why are you touching me?" I asked angrily.

"Grey, you need to relax. You're going to get expelled." He said worried and I frowned.

"I am not fucking you or Hawk. I just met Hawk this morning." I said confused.

"Grey, everyone knows that. Don't let Sarah get under your skin." He said.

"You all right, Grey?" Hawk asked looking at my cut opened hand. I shut my eyes and the wounds quickly healed. Once I shifted I got...extraordinary healing process. I healed in a matter of minutes and if I focused, a matter of seconds; most werewolves need a good ten minutes for wounds to fade into pink lines. Mine clear to nothing in seconds.

"That was fast." Hawk said.

"Speed healing when I shifted." I answered while fixing my uniform.

"Lots of mobility in my spandex." I said cracking a smile while looking up at Jackson and Hawk who both cracked a smile with me and Jackson shook his head.

"Oh Grey..." Jackson whispered.

"Turning over a new leaf. I made a friend and I'm speaking to people more without being mean."

"You told me to fuck off three times and it's not even two o'clock." Jackson informed as he checked the watch sitting on his wrist.

"That isn't me being mean. Me being mean is saying I will reach down your throat and pull your balls out and then cut them off." I said.

"Noted. Now, I don't think Cowell will snitch and say that you kicked her ass again. It's only been a week since the fight in the cafe."

"Man, I have been missing out. What school have I been going to?" Hawk laughed.

"It's just the beginning. I have tried for the past three years to have a ten minute conversation with Grey. Today, I basically hugged her." Jackson said confidently. I couldn't help but smile at his excitement.

"That's pathetic Jack. Good on ya, though." Hawk laughed and I laughed with him.

"Hence why I tell him to fuck off numerous times."