Dinner at the Gunnarsen's

Začít od začátku

Sofia- "Guys, why don't we play never have I ever..."

Martinus- "Ok why not..."

Marcus- "Who wants to go first?"

Aiden- "Oh can I?"

Sofia- "Sure,"

Aiden- "Ok so, never have I ever broken a tooth,"

I put my finger down because i have but I was the only one.

Aiden- "Really?"

Sofia- "Yup I was young and I went ice skating and I fell forward and broke my tooth. But it was a baby tooth so it went out after like 2 days because it was wobbling anyway..."

Aiden- "Ok, who's next..."

Sofia- "oh me, ok so never have I ever had handcuffs on me..."

I expected no one to put their finger down but Marcus did.

Martinus+Sofia- "WHAT!?!"

Marcus- "Yeah, and you guys have too. Remember when we go that pair in the toy store..."

Martinus- "Marcus you know we were talking about real handcuffs..."

Marcus- "I know, but i wanted to see you guys expression..."

We both playfully punched him in the arm and then continued playing.

Marcus- "Ok my turn, never have I ever walked out of a movie because it was bad..."

Aiden put his finger down.

Sofia- "Really? what movie??"

Aiden- "I don't remember the name but my dad was busy so I had to take Ava to a movie with her friends and it was so boring that I went out and sat on my phone till it was over.."

We continued playing this game for about 15 more minutes and then couldn't think of anything more to ask so we tried to figure out something else to do.

We then decided to go back downstairs and watch a movie.

We chose a movie (idk the name of it, the boys chose it...), we all sat down on the couch and started to watch it.

I sat next to Marcus and leaned my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on mine and we continued to watch the movie.

Gerd-Anne's POV:

I went to check what the kids were doing and they were watching a movie. I saw Sofia and Marcus together too. Its so cute that they got together...

I went back into the dining room and took my seat again.

(A/n omg I just realized that I haven't names Sofias mum 😂 like idk how many parts there are and no name... anyway her name is now Stephanie)

Stephanie- "What are they doing?"

Gerd-Anne- "Oh they are just watching a movie. Isn't it cute that Marcus and Sofia are together?"

Stephanie- "Yeah, but remember when we knew that Marcus had a crush on her..."

Gerd-Anne- "Yeah that was really funny and to think that he got her..." 

(A/N this is so fun to write, like parent gossip 😂) 

Stephanie- "Yup, hopefully it lasts long.." 

Gerd-Anne- "Yeah, we don't want any broken hearts.."

Sofia's POV: 

This movie was so fun. I can hear the parents getting up so I know we probably have to go like now. 

I checked the time and it was already 11:30pm.

They then walk into the room. 

Mum- "Guys we have to go now.." 

We all get up from the sofa and I look around for the girls since they have my phone. 

Sofia- "Where are Ava and Emma?" 

Everybody looked around, but they where nowhere.

Sofia- "You guys can go and I'll  go get Ava and my phone.." 

My mum nodded and me, Marcus and Martinus (after they said goodbye) went upstairs.

We went into Emma's room and saw them both asleep on Emma's bed with my phone next to them. 

Sofia-"Looks like I might need to carry her..." 

Marcus- "I can carry her if you want..." 

Sofia-  "Really?" 

He nodded 

Sofia- "Thank you" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we went up to the girls. 

I sat down on the bed and tried to wake up Ava. 

Sofia- "Ava, we got to go now.." I said quietly. 

She moved a bit but still didn't wake up. 

Marcus leaned over me and took Ava in his arms. 

I took my phone and we both went downstairs. I said goodbye to Martinus and thank you to Kjell-erik and Gerd-anne. 

Then we went out of the door and over to my house. 

We went up my porch and I rung the doorbell. David answered and took Ava from Marcus. 

Sofia- "Thanks again.." 

Marcus- "No problem.." He then came closer to me and kissed me. 

Marcus-"Good night..." 

Sofia- "Night," 

I then went into my house and up to my room. 

I got changed into my pjs and then saw the piece of paper in my pocket. 

I took it and put it on my cork board in front of my desk. 

I then went into bed and fell asleep.