Chapter 72 - Not again

Aria's POV

"Honey?"

"Baby?"

"Darling?"

I groan, rolling over so I'm not facing Harry anymore. He's trying to wake me up but this bed is just so comfortable I don't want to get up. And let's not talk about last night's activities that held us up till the AM. How can Harry be up by now?

"Baby girl? Come on, please wake up." He goes on starting to kiss down my neck.

"Harry." I groan with a frown on my face.

But he doesn't stop, I feel the bed moving then feel him above me again, kissing me all over my face to try and wake me up.

"Harry." I groan again feeling him smile against my face. "I'm awake."

"Good." He says suddenly falling off of me and standing up. "You need to get ready. We are going exploring today." He says as he walks out of the bedroom. With a loud groan I decide to get up and take a shower.

After my quick but relaxing shower I get dressed in a cute, strapless, lace summer dress. I complete it with a pair of white lace-up wedges and some natural make-up. I didn't really want to do something with my hair so I just left it in it's natural waves.

Coming out of the bathroom I was stunned to see what was in front of me

Coming out of the bathroom I was stunned to see what was in front of me. Harry stood there with shorts on, SHORTS and shoes beside his boots. He looked good, I'm not gonna lie but this was a look I never thought I'd ever see.

Harry also stood there stunned looking me up and down

Harry also stood there stunned looking me up and down. Guess we both look good.

"Wow Harry, I never thought I'd see the day you'll be wearing shorts and shoes beside your boots." I comment walking over to him. He immediately embrace me giving me a warm feeling inside.

"Yeah well baby, it is almost like 30 degrees outside and besides jeans and boots just won't work with the beach and water." He says giving me a kiss on the lips. "And baby, wow. I don't know what to say. You look so beautiful. I absolutely love this dress." I blush giving him a peck on his lips to thank him.