Chapter 62 - Unexpected

Aria's POV

A few months have passed and it's December now. December 24th to be exact. Christmas Eve and also Louis birthday.

Harry has been a lot on edge since the beginning of December because we know the doctor said that our baby will be born any time now. I know he just couldn't wait for our little princess to be here, I can't wait either.

We've been talking about names like Haley and Roselie but it seems like one of us gives a name then the other doesn't like the name. Harry said we'll wait till the baby is born and then name her when we see her precious little face. I just wish she would decide to just come now. I just want my little girl in my arms already.

I've been out doing some shopping before Louis' birthday party tonight. He said it's his birthday and Christmas party put in one and it's not a wild party, more like a fancy one. He's exact words.

The boys are over at our house right now. Harry didn't want me to go alone to the mall because he was scared of my safety but I needed to get him something for Christmas still so I phoned Paul to come with me to the mall and the boys to keep Harry busy.

After my shopping I got Harry a gift, some random things I just bought and also a dress for tonight's party.

"Baby! I'm home!" I call throughout the house as I walk through the front door. I see Harry's figure walking down the stairs with a smile on his beautiful face.

"Hey baby. How was shopping? You didn't get mobbed or something?" He is always so concern about me, making sure I'm fine and not hurt. But that's what I love about him, he always think about the people around him not only about himself.

I lean in to plant a kiss on his lips. "No, everything was fine. Paul was with me." He nods and lean in again to capture my lips against his.

"Wait! Look what I bought." I said turning around in his arms to get the shopping bags from the kitchen counter.

"I thought this was so cute and couldn't just leave it

"I thought this was so cute and couldn't just leave it." I say showing him the white shirt with the words, "Daddy did it." A smile grows on his face when he looked at the shirt.

"Guilty." He says with a smirk looking at me.

"But wait, there's more." I turn back around to get the next item.